• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn good weight. Really hope your hip gets sorted, not that it is making your numbers any less impressive.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn those hacks are awesome man:D i just hope ur hip problem goes away soon, anyway seems like its not stopping u from hammering those legs of yours:D

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
241 pounds!!!! props to being that big.

Hope you get over this hip thing mate. Ive been there before and its a bugger to put up with it when all you want to do is bust some weights. still a great session despite the pain :)

thanks brother 241 is defiantly feeling good, i can't wait til i hit 245......:hyperguy:...........the hips been bothering me for a while but i still push past it as much as possible, i can't wait til it goes away becuz then i'll be really killing my legs :ughfingers:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn good weight. Really hope your hip gets sorted, not that it is making your numbers any less impressive.

i'm still pushing the weight as much as possible but i really feel that i could be doing even more weight with certain exercises, such as the hack squats, if my hip wouldn't bother me soo much on them......i have on idea what to do to get rid of the problem, so i'm just going to try and do exercises that won't hurt it too much :e5dunno:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn those hacks are awesome man:D i just hope ur hip problem goes away soon, anyway seems like its not stopping u from hammering those legs of yours:D

still trying as much as possible brother :ughfingers:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude can you post a days eating? just wonder how your diet is setup etc. Do you take any aids to help with digestion?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude can you post a days eating? just wonder how your diet is setup etc. Do you take any aids to help with digestion?

no i don't take any aids but i think i'm going to get sum digestive enzymes next time i'm out by GNC.....hmmm a day of my eating, the big truth is that i don't really have a set diet, i have a certain amount of protein i eat but a lot of the times it just goes by whatever i'm in the mood for. :food-snacking: I have been blessed with good genetics that allows me to eat whatever i want and not put on too much fat while still keeping an ok set of abs at 240lbs.......i really just started learning about proper nutrition less than a year ago, before that i just ate as much as possible, when i was up at school it was only a good 2 meals a day (2 buffets), and i would just eat until i felt like i was gonna throw up.......:e5dunno:.........but today was actually a decent day of eating for me so i'll give u today's so far:

breakfast: 20g protein shake mixed in w/ oatmeal, then half hour later: 7 eggs, 3 egg yokes, 6 pieces of toast

lunch: 2 bagels with peanut butter chunked on and a big glass of milk

before workout: a 20g protein shake with oatmeal mixed in

after workout: 60g protein shake with 50g of carbogain, 5g of gluatmine, 5g of creatine, and cup of oatmeal

dinner: half a steak, serving and half of lipton noodles, green beans

what i will be eating later (not in order): 1.5 more steaks, 2 more servings of lipton noodles, and 2 more servings of green beans, 2 bagels w/ peanut butter

:food-snacking::food-snacking::food-snacking::food-snacking::food-snacking:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
chest heaaavvyyy

Bench Press
345 x 2-3 (PB!)
335 x 2-3 (i was kinda pissed because i jumped to 345 too soon and didn't get my intentional 4 reps, then that f*cked up my second set)

Incline Bench
275 x 3-4
275 x 4 (both of these sets i felt pretty fatigued in my shoulders, the first 2 reps felt like light weight, then it was just dead)

Weighted Dips
110 x 6 (PB!!!)
110 x 8 (PB!!!)
110 x 5

Cable Flyes
140 x 10 (PB!!)
150 x 8 (whole rack) (PB!!)

:e5dunno: ok workout :food-snacking::food-snacking:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice PB's, that bench is getting insane :weightlifter:

maxing out another machine, just a beast :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for a man your size doing that amount on dips is pure madness :eek4: Let alone doing that AFTER bench which was astonishing :eek4:

ok workout? you mean... awesome? I think so

great job dude :xyxthumbs:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Truly insane bench. Don't sweat that 2nd set - for a start it's still damn heavy - and you'd hit a PB before it. Bask in the glory.
Those dips are monster too!

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your pushing some heavy ass weight bro top job on the p'bs:tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for a man your size doing that amount on dips is pure madness :eek4: Let alone doing that AFTER bench which was astonishing :eek4:

ok workout? you mean... awesome? I think so

great job dude :xyxthumbs:

thanks brother, i guess it was really a solid workout but i didn't hit my rep ranges for my flat and incline so i was kinda pissed :e5dunno:.....thanks again :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Truly insane bench. Don't sweat that 2nd set - for a start it's still damn heavy - and you'd hit a PB before it. Bask in the glory.
Those dips are monster too!

very true brother appreicate the uplifting comments :xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
amazing chest session, the presses and dips are just astonishing:D

lets c some more monster weights in here buddy:D

aint nuthin to it but to do it!!!:D

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
:eek4: Those are some insane PBs there my friend. The title for that post was quite appropriate :2: