• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya dude nothing to be pissed about there....your pushing some huge weights. The cable flyes are insane! My personal favourite fly movement! All around another superb session :)

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I try to go lighter on underhand because of this, it concerns me a bit. Isn't underhand rows the way Yates tore his biceps?

Not sure, but it wouldn't surprise me. If you are using very high weights, ie, 350+, I would avoid them like the plague. Tearing a bicep sucks 1) for cosmetic reasons and 2) It's going to set you back a LONG time 3) all your other workouts will suffer.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
amazing chest session, the presses and dips are just astonishing:D

lets c some more monster weights in here buddy:D

aint nuthin to it but to do it!!!:D

yeahhhhhh budddyyy!! :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:eek4: Those are some insane PBs there my friend. The title for that post was quite appropriate :2:

thanks Glex appreciate it bro :hsughr:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya dude nothing to be pissed about there....your pushing some huge weights. The cable flyes are insane! My personal favourite fly movement! All around another superb session :)

yeah i really enjoy the cable flyes, i can feel them so dam well.......btw did my personal meal plan answer ur question :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wednesday was my off day........and then today there was a terrible thunderstorm and a lot of roads around here were flooded and therefore my gym was closed, so o well just gonna have to go on Sunday as well.............and as always thanks for the awesome support everyone

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HEAVY-ASS Chest session right there man :hyperguy:. Simple movements+Heavy weights= The best way to build muscle! I'm pretty sure you know that formula man, you truly are a monster!

Base

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
how you go from 6 reps on dips with 110pounds on the first set to 8 reps on the 2nd set is beyond me. You must of got angry on it pretty fiercly. Love that session your an ox.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HEAVY-ASS Chest session right there man :hyperguy:. Simple movements+Heavy weights= The best way to build muscle! I'm pretty sure you know that formula man, you truly are a monster!

Base

thanks buddy, glad to see u got that VIP status congrats.......simple movements is where it's at, all i have to do is move that heavy weight and i'm good to go.....i was just pissed that 345 beat on me :crymeariver:....o well gimme a week or 2, i'm ready for the rematch :gtfoslap:......thanks again :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how you go from 6 reps on dips with 110pounds on the first set to 8 reps on the 2nd set is beyond me. You must of got angry on it pretty fiercly. Love that session your an ox.

honestly i have no idea, i know that after getting 6 reps i was pretty pissed/motivated to break that 6 :ihavesandinmyvagina....suprisingly my training partner said that i was actually going lower with the dips on my second set, than i was on my 1st :e5dunno: motivation :xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Believe it or not!!!! :disgust: well i couldn't believe it but my dam gym was not only closed yesterday (for intense thunderstorms/flooding in the area) but today it was closed becuz of a power outage...wtf wtf get a dam generator i wanna lift :ihavesandinmyvagina:angrydude::angrydude: :ihavesandinmyvagina

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have a question here, i keep forgetting to ask it: what is the bodybuilding importance of deadlifting.......obviously i know that it works ur lower back, but is there real importance on it as far as other development????????????

D

Dstan

well if you don't use straps it will increase your grip strength as far as bodybuilding goes it might get your forearms bigger. U should do it man if u don't do it now u'll make some serious gains if you haven't done it for awhile or never have definately get to doing it. Oh yeah great workouts man crazy chest workout dude heavy as always.

Zack Morris

Zack Morris

Incredible lifts Turkish. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this log brother.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks Dstan and Zach Morris, i appreciate the help and encouragement

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
back

(finally getting back into the gym after a 3 day lay off because of electrical problems at my gym......i'm planning on taking this next week off, because i haven't taken a full week off in sumtime now):food-snacking:

Chin Ups (tweak said it works, so i gave it a try....and liked it, but it was kinda weird becuz my reps were going up after every set....weirrrdd)
9 reps
11 reps
13 reps (PB!) (Pb only becuz i haven't done chinups in a long long time, so i need sum number to go off of....)

Seated Rows
250+45lbs x 6
250+45lbs x 7

Close Grip pulldowns
250 x 5 (whole rack)
250 x 7

Wide grip seated rows
250 x 10 (whole rack)
250 x 10

A very good workout, my back felt simply amazing, i guess doing the chinups and changing up my other exercises really helped it hit my back :gtfoslap: haha......as far as numbers goes it was very weird day, i did a lot better on my 2nd set than i did on my 1st sets :e5dunno::e5dunno:
Hit 243lbs today, my PB!!!!!!!!!

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice and heavy workout as always, bro :)
nice to see you back at work.. :coolguy:

btw, i read that deadlifts activate some gains and they are responsible for muscle growing and stuff..

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice and heavy workout as always, bro :)
nice to see you back at work.. :coolguy:

btw, i read that deadlifts activate some gains and they are responsible for muscle growing and stuff..

thanks mang appreicate it, and btw boy i've been at work, never stopped :xyxthumbs:......i think that i read the same thing about deadlifts becuz they are a "full body" exercise or sumthing.......if ne 1 knows of this let me know, maybe there's an article or something.....:tiphat:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meh @ Carbogain, start using dextrose. It is cheaper, higher glycemic, and will make your shake taste much better. Maltodextrin doesn't really have a taste. I'll sell you some when we get out to school.