• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meh @ Carbogain, start using dextrose. It is cheaper, higher glycemic, and will make your shake taste much better. Maltodextrin doesn't really have a taste. I'll sell you some when we get out to school.

i bought it on dpsnutrition.net and they were both about the same price....i think the carbogain was actuall a little cheaper....but i figured hey i'll give it a try :zangief:.......when r u heading back to school btw

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice back session. Sucks about the gym having been shut but it didn't affect a quality session there. Good start with the chin-ups and everything else was the usual heavy ass self!

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome session:hsughr:
chins are definatly good, especially since you are maxing out the pull down machine :49:
you can always get more weight on there, and they are great for lats and also arms :xyxthumbs:
dead are good because they work so much, overall back and hams and also big lifts help release hormones.
awesome work keep it up :hsughr:

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
I did chins for Tweak, too; they definitely hit your back differently, but also got my biceps pretty good. I think I'm going to alternate between the two.

Great workout :2:

I hate you people who are excited about gaining weight :hsughup:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice back session. Sucks about the gym having been shut but it didn't affect a quality session there. Good start with the chin-ups and everything else was the usual heavy ass self!

yeah the power was out at the gym....who cares they should have let us bring flashlights in and pound the weights, i'm not doing any cardio here :angrydude:.......thanks rock the chin-ups were awesome, they really hit my back great :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome session:hsughr:
chins are definatly good, especially since you are maxing out the pull down machine :49:
you can always get more weight on there, and they are great for lats and also arms :xyxthumbs:
dead are good because they work so much, overall back and hams and also big lifts help release hormones.
awesome work keep it up :hsughr:

thanks rageking, as said before man i really enjoyed those chins, i never really gave much thought about chins being great for ur back, i always just thought pullups were the way to go.....i think i'm going to give deads a try, i've been hearing that they can really help u grow overall :2:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did chins for Tweak, too; they definitely hit your back differently, but also got my biceps pretty good. I think I'm going to alternate between the two.

Great workout :2:

I hate you people who are excited about gaining weight :hsughup:

yeah i'm sure we both made tweak proud :2:....as far as the chinups hitting my biceps i really didn't feel it there, i tried to really focus in on my back as much as possible and it worked :tiphat:.....btw i guess i am excited about gaining weight, just seeing that 243 on the scale had me pumped up, but really it doesn't matter how much weight i gain, it matters if i make the improvements on my physique while keep off as much bodyfat as possible which i really feel i've been accomplishing

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do we start on a Monday? I don't even know.

We start on Monday the 27th.........i'm heading back at the end of this week, i was hoping u'd and D would be coming up early as well :crymeariver::crymeariver:.........:e5dunno:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you add weight to chins where you can only do 5-6 reps then you will be able to feel it a lot in bicep as well as lats.
and if not then :dunnodude:
but whenever i do chins my bi workout at end is pretty weak, and when i do pullups it is usually pretty strong.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow those chins are superb especially when taking into consideration that u weigh as much as u do, overall superb work as always turkish;)

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you add weight to chins where you can only do 5-6 reps then you will be able to feel it a lot in bicep as well as lats.
and if not then :dunnodude:
but whenever i do chins my bi workout at end is pretty weak, and when i do pullups it is usually pretty strong.
Yeah i really don't wanna feel it in my biceps, i was just commenting on Glex's post...i don't really see chin ups as a bicep exercise, i'd rather do it to mainly hit my back :tiphat:....thanks brother

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow those chins are superb especially when taking into consideration that u weigh as much as u do, overall superb work as always turkish;)

thanks man, i was really suprised at the amount of reps i actually got...i was really expecting around 5-6 reps since the last time i've done even pullups i was 215lbs.......:tiphat:

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice back work pal, keep it up. your weights climbing nicely too, congrats........to bad about the gym being closed, you shouldnt be allowed to open a gym unless it open everyday of the week, i fucking hate it when it shuts down, gyms have a responsibility to be open lol.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice back work pal, keep it up. your weights climbing nicely too, congrats........to bad about the gym being closed, you shouldnt be allowed to open a gym unless it open everyday of the week, i fucking hate it when it shuts down, gyms have a responsibility to be open lol.

hahahaha KR...it should be against the law to close a gym :ihavesandinmyvagina...:keke:, my bodyweights doing well but i should really be at 250 if i didn't slack on the eating for a week :angrydude: :crymeariver:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know you passed me in weight? :tear:

Hopefully I get back to your weight after I cycle back on creatine. :ughfingers:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know you passed me in weight? :tear:

Hopefully I get back to your weight after I cycle back on creatine. :ughfingers:

don't worry about that big boy, use that as motivation :gaygay:.......and the creatine won't hurt either :ughnoes:.........i can't wait to get back to school, only to train of course (i'm not ready for all the work) but i'll finally get my training partners back :2: :2:

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ i know creatine is pretty cool, but i dont know what the big deal is, if your eating like you should supps are really needed your going to get perfectly massive gains without them...........it reminds me of when i use drink gatorade in the gym.....and one day these two teen gangbangers come up to me and they are all like 'what are you drinking...is that creatine?' lmfao.........i almost wet my pants, i was tempted to tell them it was testical juice from recently clipped bulls, but i opted for honestly and asmitted to the gatorade.........needless to say the two teens walked away mistified and the magical growth enducing properties of sugar and water, like there is a majically solution to making them buff and acne free lol.........

anyway hey turk, keep it heavy, my new program is going along nicely its tough adjusting to some higher volume but, im feeling tired, need more carbs and maybe some macca's