• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ i know creatine is pretty cool, but i dont know what the big deal is, if your eating like you should supps are really needed your going to get perfectly massive gains without them...........it reminds me of when i use drink gatorade in the gym.....and one day these two teen gangbangers come up to me and they are all like 'what are you drinking...is that creatine?' lmfao.........i almost wet my pants, i was tempted to tell them it was testical juice from recently clipped bulls, but i opted for honestly and asmitted to the gatorade.........needless to say the two teens walked away mistified and the magical growth enducing properties of sugar and water, like there is a majically solution to making them buff and acne free lol.........

anyway hey turk, keep it heavy, my new program is going along nicely its tough adjusting to some higher volume but, im feeling tired, need more carbs and maybe some macca's

hahah u should have told them that boy. u keep it heavy as well brother and try not to burn urself out that wouldn't be any good...

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Almost finally through this full week off of training, it feels really really weird since i haven't taken a full week off in a very long time. On wednesday i was very close to just going to the gym, but i held off.......i'll be starting back up on Monday, as always thanks for everyone's support

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Almost finally through this full week off of training, it feels really really weird since i haven't taken a full week off in a very long time. On wednesday i was very close to just going to the gym, but i held off.......i'll be starting back up on Monday, as always thanks for everyone's support

good luck on monday buddy lets see some pbs

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cant wait for another session on monday bud:) u probably needed that time off considering what u have put ur body through these last months u freak:D

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good choice on taking the week off...remember you grow outside the gym, even though its hard to stay away from the place sometimes you just gotta :) Until next week !

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just moved into my new apartment for school on Sunday and i couldn't get the internet to work so i haven't been able to post for the past couple of days, so here goes my Tuesday's session for chest (didn't make the gym monday since i was setting up my apartment so i'm going to go on wednesday which is usually my off day)

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tuesday: Chest

I was excited/nervous to be training back at my school gym, so here's how it went :uhoh2:

Bench Press
335 x 6
335 x 5-6 (very suprised on both of these sets, i figured that break would have hurt my weight more)

Weighted Dips
110 x 6
110 x 7

Incline DB Press (this is where i already felt dead)
110 x 6
110 x 5

Cable flyes (just numbers on the weight, so idk what the weight amount was but the weight i did was 2 levels up from the bottom)
12 x 5
12x 7

I defiantly burned out during incline DB Press (a couple weeks ago i was doing the 145lb DB's :punchballs:......workout went great i thought though, i knew i had a great workout becuz my chest was sore at night even b4 i went to bed, so when i woke up today it was banging sore, a soreness i haven't felt in a very long long long time :linedrunk:.........thanks for the support all and sry i haven't been able to get around to everyone's log i've just been busy with my apartment and w/o the internet i was kinda hard :hhj:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heading to the gym tonight to crush my back, i can't believe how sore i am, my chest is just bumping and even my triceps and shoulders, i haven't felt this soreness in a whilleee i feel like a beginner again haha

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the week off helps...you should be sore all over this week :)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe you should borrow one of my teddy bears for this week.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the week off helps...you should be sore all over this week :)

i'm sure that i'm going to be sore out of my mind, i've only gone one day i still have anohther 4 to go.....:uhoh2:....:tiphat:

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
It's always great to get that sore after a workout, makes you feel like you accomplished something.

If benching 335 for reps and dipping 110 lbs :eek4: wasn't enough of an accomplishment :e5dunno:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's always great to get that sore after a workout, makes you feel like you accomplished something.

If benching 335 for reps and dipping 110 lbs :eek4: wasn't enough of an accomplishment :e5dunno:

hahaha yeah i would sya that is an accomplishment :xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
back

still busy trying to get everything ready up here at school.....i've never realized how much busy work it is when getting an apartment ready....ne ways once again i appologize for not stopping by everyone's log, i'm sure once i get into class and everything situated i can get back to my old good routine.....well heres back:

Chinups

Overhand bent over rows
315 x 6 (easy)
405 x 4-6 (4 good)

Reverse grip pulldowns
280 x 6
295 x 6 (??mayb PB??)

Seated Rows
20 +45lb plt x 9
20 x 45lb plt x 6 (whole rack......idk how much weight the 20, but thast what the machine said)
:food-snacking::tiphat:

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very impressive numbers as always Turkish, it's good to see that your still prioritizing your gym workouts even though you're very busy at the moment. 405 for bent over rows??? Dammit, you're crazy mayne, good work there.

Base

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
still throwing up big wieghts i guess the rest did you good.well good luck in school.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
...ne ways once again i appologize for not stopping by everyone's log, i'm sure once i get into class and everything situated i can get back to my old good routine...
No worries, bud; it happens to all of us. Great workout :xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one helluva session as always turk, the bentover rows are amazing, and dont worry about a little slacking, we still luv ya:gaygay: