• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really don't know where to start. Looking for something that is outstanding to pick up on, but that would mean mentioning every goddamn exercise. Truly impressive. Now the team is back together, God only knows how much more impressive it will be in here.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn ur close grip bench is just amazing:D but then again so are all ur numbers.

any updates for us turk?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really don't know where to start. Looking for something that is outstanding to pick up on, but that would mean mentioning every goddamn exercise. Truly impressive. Now the team is back together, God only knows how much more impressive it will be in here.

as always rock thanks for the awesome compliments, they are very motivating to try and impress you even more!!! the team is doing great btw workouts are intense and fun :2::2::tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn ur close grip bench is just amazing:D but then again so are all ur numbers.

any updates for us turk?

thanks bulkboy, upping my reps has obviously dropped the weight, but i think that i should seen sum nice growth now that i've gone back to 8-10 reps :tiphat:.....updates are on their way :2:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hammering chest

Bench Press
315 x 7-8 (don't understand it)
295 x 8-10
295 x 7-10

Incline Bench
245 x 10
245 x 6-8
235 x 6-8

Incline DB
95 x 9-10
100 x 7-8
110 x 6-7

Incline Smith
225 x 8-
225 x 6-
185 x 11 drop set 135 x 8 burrrnnnttt outtttttt :dunnodude:

finished with sum cable work

overall it was a great workout, still trying to get my weight right so that i hit the 8-10 rep range but obvioulsy i'm still having problems with that as well as my muscle endurance. not a big deal at all, awesome workout.

i think i'm going to start following my training parter shutupnsquat's method where he goes higher reps 8-12 reps for his first set, weight increase: 8-12, weight increase: 4-6, it's a pretty good method becuz ur hitting higher reps at first and then finished with heavier weight for less reps
(Tell me what you think about that workout method????):2::tiphat:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bench Press
315 x 7-8 (don't understand it)
Me either, I wish I could bench that much :tear::49:

That method seems fine to me, I try to switch it up though. One workout I'll try to stick to 8-12, some 2-4 or some I'll do what your about to do. Just do as you feel my friend :xyxthumbs:

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bench Press
i think i'm going to start following my training parter shutupnsquat's method where he goes higher reps 8-12 reps for his first set, weight increase: 8-12, weight increase: 4-6, it's a pretty good method becuz ur hitting higher reps at first and then finished with heavier weight for less reps
(Tell me what you think about that workout method????):2::tiphat:

I don't see the logic in that. You shouldn't waste your energy lifting lighter weight before hitting the heavier stuff. IMO you should decide on lifting heavy or light on the particular day and then warm up lightly and throw yourseslf into the work-sets. This ensures that you're fit for lifting the heavier loads. You'll get more volume down with the heavy loads this way, which makes more sense from a hypertrophy perspective.

I see you still throw some f***** big iron around :2: Keep it up :food-snacking:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to agree with Tunen. You'd be expending energy on the lighter sets and not have the same power in you for the main one. Doing high rep stuff is all well and good but I wouldn't do it prior to a heavy lift cos you won't have as much in the tank.

As per usual, a solid session. Lots of mass building presses with the usual massive weight.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like to switch every few from light to heavy, like it was before go one or other imo. On to the lifts you are beast bro got some real heavy weights going on. Keep up the great work

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya even with the added reps your weights are still incredible...a true machine!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Me either, I wish I could bench that much :tear::49:

That method seems fine to me, I try to switch it up though. One workout I'll try to stick to 8-12, some 2-4 or some I'll do what your about to do. Just do as you feel my friend :xyxthumbs:

hahaha u'll be banging out 315 sum day, hopefully a lot better than me :ugh::xyxthumbs:......i'm just frustrated becuz when i was doing 4-6 reps i banged out 335 x 6 for 2 sets.....so don't ask me what the hell happened to me :disgust::crymeariver:.....thanks for the compliment and stopping by the log :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't see the logic in that. You shouldn't waste your energy lifting lighter weight before hitting the heavier stuff. IMO you should decide on lifting heavy or light on the particular day and then warm up lightly and throw yourseslf into the work-sets. This ensures that you're fit for lifting the heavier loads. You'll get more volume down with the heavy loads this way, which makes more sense from a hypertrophy perspective.

I see you still throw some f***** big iron around :2: Keep it up :food-snacking:

I actually see your logic :tiphat:, i guess it does make sense to just pick one method (high reps or low reps) and stick to it......when i've done his method in the past i always felt like i was just wearing myself down with the first 2 sets instead of getting something out of all of them........thanks for the advice Tunen much appreciated :2: :xyxthumbs:
btw: ur avatar is sweeeeetttt :49:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to agree with Tunen. You'd be expending energy on the lighter sets and not have the same power in you for the main one. Doing high rep stuff is all well and good but I wouldn't do it prior to a heavy lift cos you won't have as much in the tank.

As per usual, a solid session. Lots of mass building presses with the usual massive weight.

I agree with you and Tunen both Rock :tiphat:, i really didn't think about it in that aspect at first but it fully makes sense to just pick a method and stick to it for that workout as Tunen had said.....thanks to you and tunen i won't be wasting my time in the gym now by basically overly warming up :2: thanks captain rocky :hsughr::xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like to switch every few from light to heavy, like it was before go one or other imo. On to the lifts you are beast bro got some real heavy weights going on. Keep up the great work

Glad to see you in my log again brother, greatly greatly appreciated :hsughr:......and thanks for the advice, you and everyone else have really saved me from not getting as much out of my workouts as i should :xyxthumbs:..........as far as switching from high to low reps, should i dedicate a full week to one or the other, or should each week be randomly high/low reps but making sure the next week i hit the opposite of what i did the previous week???????????? :e5dunno:.........thanks for the compliments as well brother, they are a big encouragement :hyperguy::2:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lets c some more heavy ass weights in here:D

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legs (Wednesday)

i hit legs on wed. but i didn't actually write down everything how i normally do.......i also felt like crap after squatting becuz i was holding my breath....:ugh::ugh:

Squat
405 x 10
405 x 10
455 x 8

Leg Press
16 plts x 12
20plts x 10
drop set
14 plts x 15

Leg extensions
250 x 10
250 x 8
230 x 8

after squats i felt dizzy and keep feeling like i had to throw up but i pushed through, but still felt like crap for the rest of the workout and actually just gave up after leg extensions becuz i had to keep laying down........:dunnodude:

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweet crap, Turkish; those squats definitely look vomit-inducing to me. When volume takes a back seat to quality, that's when you know your day was well spent. Crazy good work:xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweet crap, Turkish; those squats definitely look vomit-inducing to me. When volume takes a back seat to quality, that's when you know your day was well spent. Crazy good work:xyxthumbs:

haha trust me man i thought i was going to lose my dinner several times :ugh:....thanks for the compliments and for stopping by my log :xyxthumbs:, defiantly glad to see u in here again :hsughr::2: