• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm just sorry to have been gone for the last little while:duh: Excellent to see you still murdering the weight in here, Turkish:)

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man shit, that squats are insane bro :D
but thats usual at your log :D

miami

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those squats are incredible
Eek5bt 1
. Great work on wheels. I envy you for having a leg-press :tear:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lose your dinner?! I would have lost my legs and life under all those plates! :) Damn fine work.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sick leg session turk, the squats are immense, keep it up big guy:)

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Come on Turk i need some motivation

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im with rocky on that one, damn thats some impressive weight

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry gentlemen, I had to go on a camping trip over the weekend for class (Outdoor pursuits) that was trying to teach us how to be men, hahaha, wow, ne ways and i've just been bombed with school work lately :ugh:........i'm going to try and hit up sum updates but i feel it's unfair to all of you who have consistently posted on my log so I defiantly appologize and will make sure to get around to everyone's log :ughfingers: :crymeariver:

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
It happens to the best of us :hsughup:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking strong mate keep it up, im finally able to get back into it 100%....missed you.............oxox (gay)

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Post some sessions bitch :no:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my sessions have been going pretty well, my weight is finally starting to move up, it's taken a while since i went from low reps (4-6) back to normal reps (8-12) but at least it's slowly moving up......
my sessions haven't been ne thing out of the ordinary whatsoever, i wish i was still exploding on every exercise like before but it seems like ever since my bodyweight has gone above 235lbs my strength hasn't increased as much as i had hoped (probably from eating at the dining halls at school and putting on sloppy weight, i got up to 251lbs, then i cleaned up sum of the crap food and dropped down to 240 and now i'm up around 246-248)

ne ways i'm planning on doing my first show March 30th, so i may end up doing a 20 week diet since it will be my 1st and i'm defiantly looking to post pictures weekly as long as a camera is in reach........
Thanks for all the support and love and be sure to check back when i get that camera in action!!!

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my sessions have been going pretty well, my weight is finally starting to move up, it's taken a while since i went from low reps (4-6) back to normal reps (8-12) but at least it's slowly moving up......
my sessions haven't been ne thing out of the ordinary whatsoever, i wish i was still exploding on every exercise like before but it seems like ever since my bodyweight has gone above 235lbs my strength hasn't increased as much as i had hoped (probably from eating at the dining halls at school and putting on sloppy weight, i got up to 251lbs, then i cleaned up sum of the crap food and dropped down to 240 and now i'm up around 246-248)

ne ways i'm planning on doing my first show March 30th, so i may end up doing a 20 week diet since it will be my 1st and i'm defiantly looking to post pictures weekly as long as a camera is in reach........
Thanks for all the support and love and be sure to check back when i get that camera in action!!!
Start a new thread for your contest prep, when you start it that is.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^ saw your contest og today for the first time SICK, mad, your awesome didnt know we had such a jacked dude on the site, start a training log!

go nuts turk, your going to be scary ripped dude! man your gunna be scary, the big nasty!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking forward to seeing how your contest prep goes turk - make sure you keep us updated regular!

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looin forward to see you ripped bro.. bet u kick some ass there :D

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks everyone, I will defiantly start a new thread when i start my contest prep it should be interesting....

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
small update: trainings been going really well, banged out back yesterday, here goes a few lifts from that:
bent over rows 315 x a good long 10 (i've really been focusing a lot mroe on the stretch and squeeze, rather than tossing around 400 sum pounds how ive done in the past)

lat pulldowns: 310 x 11 (whole rack)
and besides that i really crushed my back with sum seated rows (whole rack), T-bar rows (7plts) andn sum reverse grip pulldowns----a really awesome back workout......
besides that just trying to put on sum lean mass before i start my diet, i'm currently around 250lbs