• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

TheWeapons log- Battlefield tales

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bit too much.

There is where you are wrong. He said "crazy" volume which in no way compares to "a bit much"

If 9 is crazy volume then what does he do 3-5? If he does 2-3 exercises he is only doing 1 set for each and maybe 2 for one of the exercises. This in no way will stimulate the muscle enough unless he is doing HIT which he is not. I do HIT and do around 5 sets so why would someone who is just doing straight sets do that amount. They will never stimulate the muscle fibers enough. If KM is talking about HIT then I completely agree with him.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok here are some vids and pics, one problem i couldnt get the whole set, i forgot my memory card at home so i had only a few seconds here it goes 225 was 2 sets for 15 reps each set, and 315 was 10 reps

this is me leg pressing
Picture036-1.jpg

my baby quads, please dont laugh at my calves lol they look wierd from the front and the picture is honestly shitty sorry guys
Picture037-1.jpg

not a good angle but w/e
Picture039-1.jpg

you can see a few veins on there lol
Picture040-1.jpg

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
let me know what you think of them on friday ima have upper body ones!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow I thought the form was real good. Too bad the video was so short. LOL you do have little baby calves :keke: Hopefully you bring your memory card for upperbody!!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i will!!! since im moving i packed all my shit and i forgot to get the memory card when i was digging through my bags this morning, hopefully i can get some good lighting, i wanted to film my whole leg workout i couldnt even get a complete set lol

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is where you are wrong. He said "crazy" volume which in no way compares to "a bit much"

If 9 is crazy volume then what does he do 3-5? If he does 2-3 exercises he is only doing 1 set for each and maybe 2 for one of the exercises. This in no way will stimulate the muscle enough unless he is doing HIT which he is not. I do HIT and do around 5 sets so why would someone who is just doing straight sets do that amount. They will never stimulate the muscle fibers enough. If KM is talking about HIT then I completely agree with him.

I rest my case with you, honestly. You do realize the biceps are worked simultaneously on pulling movements right. That there is a partial if not half load put on them. The biceps DO NOT need 9+ sets for hypertrophy to occur. If you feel they do, then fine, that's you. I have 1 exercise with 3-4 sets, that's all. I alternate occasionally.

Not all muscles are the same. You're uneducated if you feel they are. Every muscle responds differently with a different stimulus.

This is a lost cause clearly, so moving on:

Weapon you look great bro! Thick legs for sure, impressive most bb'ers have lagging legs as do I haha. Good work bud.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Unless your biceps are 20 inches or have grown a substantal amount since doing it this way then your statements dont mean anything (now I know your gonna say they have grown amazingly this way but I dont believe you :disgust: ) Im tired of arguing about this cause were fucking up the thread so im done too.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ now about my legs...............................................:keke:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
real good form, quads and hams look good, calves kinda suck but i´m sure you´ll bring them up in the future, great vid and i can´t wait for the upperbody

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what?! j e a l o u s.......................................?:hide:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Teh gayness has leaked into this thread. :carduindisguise

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ lol.

so is there anything i should work on more?? so far?? what type of workouts should i do for calves?? and how many times a week??

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sick quads man!!

thanks alot skeptic

hey guys the more feedback i get the more motivated ill get into taking pictures of my upper body, so please keep giving me advice and critique my legs.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what type of workouts should i do for calves??

For your calves I would do 2 synthol injections a week to get a good pump and get those things growin. :carduindisguise

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ haha thats what i was thinking.......................... but i want fankhouser calves :methman: dude those things are insane

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its cool guys im just still trying to understand, im trying to be open minded but i cant, 2-3 sets? im a nice and slow squeeze when i train type of guy, i dont think i could get a pump with 2-3 15 rep sets, but hey KM if it works for you thats good me on the other hand need a bit more to build my biceps, it works quite well for me, thanks for bein concerned

thanks alot tony i appreciate it, if it wasnt for my logs id be lost haha

For sure bro. Bodybuilding is about finding what works for you. Whether it be backed with scientific evidence or not, that doesn't matter too much. I wasn't meaning to start a debate I was just wondering. Personally and from what I've seen scientifically and theoretically, biceps do not need a heavy load. That's the only reason I brought it up man.

You're doing great so, sorry for the interruption :xyxthumbs: