• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

TheWeapons log- Battlefield tales

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you use the plasma jet? If so, how was it?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you use the plasma jet? If so, how was it?

its pretty good stuff, i get a crazy pump from it and it last a long time, yall should check it out, the only thing is that you take it everyother training day i dont like that, so i take NO shotgun with it aswell, tomorrow i take the plasma jet again for legs :) lets see how it goes

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sup weapon. Puking! Good god man. Ah well, I vom on back days and leg days every couple of months. I've also been close to crying/grunting/screaming/yelling on barbell 21's for biceps! haha.

Weights looks great as well bro. I LOVE reverse grip barbell rows! The retraction of the shoulder blades and the squeeze is just amazing! Much more "pleasurable" (no homo) than any other dynamic row.

Anyway, couple things I saw that I was just curious on,

I know training biceps is an orgasmic time but how come you have such high volume? So many sets rather. Do you respond better this way? Only wondering. I've always felt 2-3 sets of a dumbbell or barbell curling movement done with correct form is all that's needed.

Definitely ganna watch the progress and lookn forward to some pics! Good luck on your journey.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i know what you mean man reverse barbell rows are great i love it, and what do you mean volume? ive cut down on everything, i do 3 workouts 3 sets each, compared to what i used to do, is that alot?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know training biceps is an orgasmic time but how come you have such high volume? So many sets rather. Do you respond better this way? Only wondering. I've always felt 2-3 sets of a dumbbell or barbell curling movement done with correct form is all that's needed.

What do you mean high volume? He does 9 total sets. High volume is 15-20 sets.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he probably meant past training sessions were i would go all out and kill myself lol

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you mean high volume? He does 9 total sets. High volume is 15-20 sets.

What you're saying isn't being put into perspective bro. 9 sets total for biceps IS crazy volume. The biceps are such a small muscle group and don't need that much load put on them to grow.

That's what I meant.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
9 sets in no way is crazy volume for anything.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the_km-i have to disagree there dude, how long are you in the gym for when you train?15 mins??

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys. I'm talking about biceps only. Nothing else. Of course 9 sets wouldn't be nearly enough for any other muscle group.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
15 mins??

Im usually there for 20 mins but I do HIT principles so thats all thats needed.

Side note: Im confused as well why he thinks 9 sets is "crazy" volume.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re-read please. I think you guys mis-read. I'm specifically talking about biceps only, I feel 9 sets of 3 different exercises is an excessive load. I am not talking about the remaining of the musculature. That would be insane if I was.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Biceps, Back, Chest, Triceps its all the same. 9 sets is average. You might be the only one I know who thinks this is way to much volume for biceps.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sometimes i think it isnt enough:wutyousay:, but ive been taking it easy, im not gonna tear something

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Biceps, Back, Chest, Triceps its all the same. 9 sets is average. You might be the only one I know who thinks this is way to much volume for biceps.

Arrogant statement. So you're saying all of these muscle groups are similar and need the same load put on them? That's complete bullshit man. Biceps are significantly smaller than chest and back, if you disagree then that's what you're mistaking. Back is probably one of if not he largest bodypart. Chest following near there.

The aid of the biceps in ALL pulling movements puts a high enough stimulus to even be considered worked. You won't result to a CNS drain with high volume for biceps but you can over-reach.

I never said this was wrong, I asked if this is how he responds.

Personally, I think biceps need the least volume of all other bodyparts. I think very little is needed to grow.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Next time I workout I will do 1 set for my biceps and 50 for back :xyxthumbs:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I am

Sorry about Hijacking Frank. Like I said good workouts and good job training smart not trying to get injured.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its cool guys im just still trying to understand, im trying to be open minded but i cant, 2-3 sets? im a nice and slow squeeze when i train type of guy, i dont think i could get a pump with 2-3 15 rep sets, but hey KM if it works for you thats good me on the other hand need a bit more to build my biceps, it works quite well for me, thanks for bein concerned

thanks alot tony i appreciate it, if it wasnt for my logs id be lost haha

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I'm backing KM on this, biceps really don't need 9 sets everytime. You'd be better off keeping the average volume low on them, then maybe doing a big arm-blaster session every now and again.

You can't be serious with this statement... there's no way you can compare chest and back with bis and tris. You'll find KM is definitely not the only one on this site who would say 9 sets is still a bit too much.

Back on topic:

Nice strong sessions as usual Weapon. Looking forward to the video.