• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tim's Journeyman Log

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Freako: Yeh I think I'm back now. I was pretty dodgy for a couple of days. Couldn't string a sentence together with anything that had more than three syllables.

Jono: I love my thick bar!!!

This evening I was rugged up against the cold, even though I was training earlier than normal. Squats were only meh.

Snatches - did these with a pause at the bottom and the top
40kg x2
40kg x2
60kg x2
60kg x2
70kg x1
70kg x1
70kg x1
70kg x1
70kg x1

ATG squats
100kg x5
107.5kg x5
125kg x5
142.5kg x7 - meh

Standing calf raises
142.5kg x15
142.5kg x15
142.5kg x15

Band squats
80kg x10
90kg x6 - battling to hold my position, hammys were worked hard

Single leg hammy curl
20kg x12
20kg x15

Single leg extension
20kg x20
20kg x25

Last edited by a moderator:
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good squats! ATG is a completely different world from just bellow parallel.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
lolol, great depth timbo,looked like poetry in motion to me. :D

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice! You keep a Dingo at your home lol
Solid form!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice dingo, and your snatches are fuckin awesome, perfect form, squats likewise, keep it up timbo!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pickle: Cheers dude.

Rob: Actually it isn't a dingo, it's a bitsa (collie+kelpie+whatever). Dingo's are illegal to keep, but everybody thinks it looks like a dingo or a fox. Aside from the lack of smell and stealing babies of course.

PV: I haven't video'd myself in awhile and I noticed a couple of things have improved while a couple of other things have degraded. My hip mobility is a little less than what I would like, as I noticed that when I was setting up for the snatch that my lower back was only set when I got to the pull.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kurt, Ben, Jono - thanks guys.

More video to come. I got some of last night and tonight's sessions, although some is a bit dark as it was getting on dusk. I've got work this evening so I'll post it tomorrow.

C&J, Deadlifts, Bench, Thickbar rows and Band bench.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Awesome vid Tim!

the Snatch looked really good! impressive. lol @ the bar droping inside holes in the sand.

text book form on the other lifts has I expected!

great stuff!:thumbsup2:

ps: I'm kinda disappointed cause you're not that ginger...:shakefist:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now that is how to squat! ATG baby, ATG<3

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great vid! Don't know how I missed it. Btw, looks like you've got an awesome place to lift.

Garage/backyard home gym?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Natzo: The holes in the sand are formed very quickly, usually two sets.

Bulky: Glad you approved :xyxthumbs:

Lifterdead: It's my back patio with the power rack, but the snatches are just down by the back fence where the last occupant had his above ground pool.

Line: No problems Joe; enjoy! C&J and deadlifts sometime soon.

Pickle: yeh I've been reading more books lately, less computer time.

This evening I did squats again and hit 157.5kg for an easy 3 (had 5 no probs). Although when I did some lockouts and calves I realised there is no way I could hit 180kg (which the calc says I should be able to) without some more practice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
and just like that, tim was out of my life again, gone the way of rocky, never posting again :'( ;'( :'(

nice bench tim, nice squats toO! :( :( :(

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice vid! strong rows and solid pressing timbo!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pickle: Thanks Mike. I've been meaning to say that you are looking awesome sauce in your avi!!!

PV: Thanks Jono. Unfortuneately YT has cut the sound because the soundtrack was from Filter (Welcome to the Fold). They have clearly not read the section in copyright law about fair use policy and public domain ownership. Anyway the point I'm getting at is that in the video if the sound still worked you'd hear a loud clang on the band bench press when I hit the j-hooks halfway through the set.

Also for anyone else who has had their soundtrack turned off by Youtube because Google and WBM are warring with one another there is a circumvention I have just learned about. When you add your music run the music through a editing program and adjust the pitch by a fraction up and down. This way the song doesn't register as the original, it still sounds the same and you get your backing track.