• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

TheWeapons log- Battlefield tales

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lmao i just noticed that i look bigger without posing lol

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Shits Weak!!

JK bro you look good for a pic with the worst lighting ever!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea whatever! i know your just saying that to make me feel better!!!:ugh:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
VERY thick man. I'm impressed! Very full chest and arms. Kill those calves :xyxthumbs: I hate calves. So much burn and work put in them and having them grow 1in. a year is all you get lol (if you're like that).

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats KM, i hate calves dude idk they are pissing me off, i honestly wasnt squezzing them there because i thought only my upper body was gonna comeout, but dude idk why i look bigger in real life i hate fuckin pictures dude lol

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats KM, i hate calves dude idk they are pissing me off, i honestly wasnt squezzing them there because i thought only my upper body was gonna comeout, but dude idk why i look bigger in real life i hate fuckin pictures dude lol

Feel you for sure. Pictures just never do justice. Everything is minimized, lighting shows up terribly in the camera lense, striations/seperation is harder to see. Sucks but whatever, atleast we get the idea.

What I do for contest prep is I take pics every week starting 6 weeks out. At 4 weeks I take pics almost every 3 days. See what needs to be worked on, adjustments to be made, etc. Sometimes when I looked back while I was on the Jon and I'd review the shots I'd be happy or disappointed.

Don't let the mind throw you off man.
You look great.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good bro, keep us updated with new infos!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
great side chest bro, you're looking very good, congrats :2:

looking for updates bro :greddy:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What I do for contest prep is I take pics every week starting 6 weeks out. At 4 weeks I take pics almost every 3 days. See what needs to be worked on, adjustments to be made, etc. Sometimes when I looked back while I was on the Jon and I'd review the shots I'd be happy or disappointed.

Thats a good idea but pointless at 3 weeks out. You cant really do much at 33 weeks up except tighten up.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats a good idea but pointless at 3 weeks out. You cant really do much at 33 weeks up except tighten up.

Could be. I did an extremely shortened cut (6 weeks) so at 4-3 weeks out I was still in the body fat dropping stage. Of course there's much you can do. I was continuing to lean out. I reviewed the pictures every week to see what needed improvement.

:xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I uderstand losing fat wise but doing anything with muscular growth is out of the question.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I uderstand losing fat wise but doing anything with muscular growth is out of the question.

I never said anything about growth. Taking pictures to see how I leaned up, adjustment with cardio, diet, etc. :dunnodude: how is this something you felt you needed to argue?

L

lorri_01

good pics just keep poundin that upperchhest dude! what cycle you running nowadays?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never said anything about growth. Taking pictures to see how I leaned up, adjustment with cardio, diet, etc. :dunnodude: how is this something you felt you needed to argue?

Because I though that that was what you were implying. Seriously dude dont start an argument with me.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ i love it how you guys keep my threads alive haha.

well back to buisness, i start logging again tomorrow!!!!!!!! look out for some shit haha

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea as soon as i get my training back in order, i will be getting new pics too :)