• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

TheWeapons log- Battlefield tales

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
lmao i just noticed that i look bigger without posing lol
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
^ Shits Weak!!
































JK bro you look good for a pic with the worst lighting ever!
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
yea whatever! i know your just saying that to make me feel better!!!:ugh:
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
VERY thick man. I'm impressed! Very full chest and arms. Kill those calves :xyxthumbs: I hate calves. So much burn and work put in them and having them grow 1in. a year is all you get lol (if you're like that).
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
thats KM, i hate calves dude idk they are pissing me off, i honestly wasnt squezzing them there because i thought only my upper body was gonna comeout, but dude idk why i look bigger in real life i hate fuckin pictures dude lol
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
thats KM, i hate calves dude idk they are pissing me off, i honestly wasnt squezzing them there because i thought only my upper body was gonna comeout, but dude idk why i look bigger in real life i hate fuckin pictures dude lol

Feel you for sure. Pictures just never do justice. Everything is minimized, lighting shows up terribly in the camera lense, striations/seperation is harder to see. Sucks but whatever, atleast we get the idea.

What I do for contest prep is I take pics every week starting 6 weeks out. At 4 weeks I take pics almost every 3 days. See what needs to be worked on, adjustments to be made, etc. Sometimes when I looked back while I was on the Jon and I'd review the shots I'd be happy or disappointed.

Don't let the mind throw you off man.
You look great.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
looking good bro, keep us updated with new infos!!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
great side chest bro, you're looking very good, congrats :2:



looking for updates bro :greddy:
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
What I do for contest prep is I take pics every week starting 6 weeks out. At 4 weeks I take pics almost every 3 days. See what needs to be worked on, adjustments to be made, etc. Sometimes when I looked back while I was on the Jon and I'd review the shots I'd be happy or disappointed.

Thats a good idea but pointless at 3 weeks out. You cant really do much at 33 weeks up except tighten up.
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Thats a good idea but pointless at 3 weeks out. You cant really do much at 33 weeks up except tighten up.

Could be. I did an extremely shortened cut (6 weeks) so at 4-3 weeks out I was still in the body fat dropping stage. Of course there's much you can do. I was continuing to lean out. I reviewed the pictures every week to see what needed improvement.

:xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
^ I uderstand losing fat wise but doing anything with muscular growth is out of the question.
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
^ I uderstand losing fat wise but doing anything with muscular growth is out of the question.

I never said anything about growth. Taking pictures to see how I leaned up, adjustment with cardio, diet, etc. :dunnodude: how is this something you felt you needed to argue?
 
L

lorri_01

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2007
Messages
150
Points
16
good pics just keep poundin that upperchhest dude! what cycle you running nowadays?
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
I never said anything about growth. Taking pictures to see how I leaned up, adjustment with cardio, diet, etc. :dunnodude: how is this something you felt you needed to argue?

Because I though that that was what you were implying. Seriously dude dont start an argument with me.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
^^^ i love it how you guys keep my threads alive haha.


well back to buisness, i start logging again tomorrow!!!!!!!! look out for some shit haha
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
yea as soon as i get my training back in order, i will be getting new pics too :)
 

Similar threads

theweapon
Replies
360
Views
43K
theweapon
theweapon
Alexandoy
Replies
2
Views
2K
rz3300
R
The Creator
Replies
725
Views
102K
The Creator
The Creator
Top