- Thread starter
- #221
theweapon
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Feb 20, 2008
- Messages
- 3,327
- Points
- 38
lmao i just noticed that i look bigger without posing lol
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

thats KM, i hate calves dude idk they are pissing me off, i honestly wasnt squezzing them there because i thought only my upper body was gonna comeout, but dude idk why i look bigger in real life i hate fuckin pictures dude lol

What I do for contest prep is I take pics every week starting 6 weeks out. At 4 weeks I take pics almost every 3 days. See what needs to be worked on, adjustments to be made, etc. Sometimes when I looked back while I was on the Jon and I'd review the shots I'd be happy or disappointed.
Thats a good idea but pointless at 3 weeks out. You cant really do much at 33 weeks up except tighten up.
^ I uderstand losing fat wise but doing anything with muscular growth is out of the question.
how is this something you felt you needed to argue?I never said anything about growth. Taking pictures to see how I leaned up, adjustment with cardio, diet, etc.how is this something you felt you needed to argue?
Because I though that that was what you were implying. Seriously dude dont start an argument with me.
.^^^ i love it how you guys keep my threads alive haha.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.