• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Guns Log!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Another 5/3/1 disciple! good choice!! 17 reps for presses and 15 reps for deads is a bith too much lolz, sure u got the right 1rm's in there?

Ye'h, well they weren't true one rep max, they were calculated through rep max's so that's why maybe. And also I went a bit lighter on deads and squats because iv'e stopped using my straps and belts. I've re-calculated it a bit again so it should be ok now.

@sexnews: Thanks a lot man :thumbsup2:, hehe I think iv'e put on some good quality mass. Damn man ive never seen you in the log section! :turborun: Thanks.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice to see you posting again! Btw your avi looks awesome!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
^ Thanks mate! :headbang:

Didn't train today because I'm sick. Ive caught a cold from some nob few days ago on the bus. I knew it the minute they were coughing all over the place. Not just that but I didn't exactly get much sleep last night either so I think it's wise. So today is a day off and hopefully I'll be ok to train tomorrow.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ye man, its definetely that time of year now. hope u heal up quick and get to hit the gym tomorrow buddy:2: drink some water and take some vit c and you'll be golden;)

also i have to concur with the others about ur avatar looking mighty impressive mate:D

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
ye man, its definetely that time of year now. hope u heal up quick and get to hit the gym tomorrow buddy:2: drink some water and take some vit c and you'll be golden;)

also i have to concur with the others about ur avatar looking mighty impressive mate:D

Thanks matey! :thumbsup2:

Iv'e been taking shitload of vit C and drinking heaps of water too and tonight i'm going to have like 3 times as much veg :D lol so im hoping tommorow it'll get a lot better, fucking hate having colds and that. :tear:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Still wasn't feeling that up for it today but managed to get the bench press followed by incline and some light curls.

5/3/1
Cycle 1, week 1, day 3- Flat Bench

couple of warm up sets
65k X 5
75k X 5
85k X 17 (lol yet again)

Incline press
60k X 10 w
80k X 8
80k X 8

That's it and did light curls also. Felt like shit still. I can feel tomorrow is going to be better. Sqaut day tomorrow.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
too bad u havent gotten the flu out of ur system matey. hope ure better tomorrow. still, real good effort on the bench. thats quite alot of reps with 85k mate:D in danger of repeating myself, i really think uve started out alittle too conservative. are u planning on upping the weight alittle or are u gonna go with it? im just worried u end up getting more endurance than strenght training on ur main lifts...

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
^
Thanks mate, it's going a lot better it's just iv'e not had a proper nights sleep for a couple of days so trying to go bed early tonight and catch up my sleep. LOL yeh mate, I think iv'e started off way too light, after tomorrows workout i'll recalculate the lifts for the rest of the cycle. Yeh I don't want to do endurance training haha, i'll bloody lose size!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
5/3/1- Cycle 1, week 2, day 1

Military Press
50k X 3
60k X 3
65k X 9

Lateral raises
25lb X 10 w
35lb X 9
35lb X 6
30lb X 10

DB shrugs
60lb X 12 w
90lb X 10
90lb X 10
90lb X 10

Tri pushdown
25k X 10 w
50k X 12
60k X 10
65k X 8

Dips
BW X 15
BW X 15

Session felt great even though I was rushed for time. Tomorrow is deadlifts.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice sessions man, everything looks heavy! keep it up BGL! :headbang:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
solid session mate. good presses. i imagine it was an intense session since you had little time. go heavy on the deads:headbang:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
its good to see you've come around to the darkside mate. Strength training>BBing :p

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its good to see you've come around to the darkside mate. Strength training>BBing :p

Imo 5/3/1 suits very well for BBing since the reps stay mostly high and you barely ever hit any singles.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there we go! MP is looking good bro. quite alot of weight for reps. how do u like MP's from the front compared to behind the neck?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Thanks fella's :D

@Bulky: There ok. I prefer BNP but balancing is a bitch with that and all but i'm getting used to the front. Thanks for checking in pal. :)

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweet! another wendler log. Looking forward to your progression lance! Keep up the good work

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hello!? anyone in here???!!!

come on lance, updates buddy:2:

btw, arms are looking mighty in ur avatar. can i touch ur bicep?:gaygay:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
hello!? anyone in here???!!!

come on lance, updates buddy:2:

Ahh man i'm not really loggin atm because i'm tied down with uni and training/meals are suffering. I am training 5/3/1 way but when the main lifts are done ive just been going with the flow and tbh ive not noted my training over this perid so i wouldn't remember what i'd do for assistance haha. I'll update as soon as i can. Right now i'm on my 3rd week of my first cycle.

btw, arms are looking mighty in ur avatar. can i touch ur bicep?:gaygay:

Only if I can touch your wobbly quads :gaygay:

Thanks buddy :gaysign: