• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big Guns Log!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Thanks alot freako :)

Does Mr Smolov Jr recomend doing more than one working set? :coolguy:

Sometimes Mr Smolov Jr insists on 10 working sets :coolguy: It may go against your training principles but its a tried and true method. Give it a go as a break from HIT :xyxthumbs:.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
sup lance, lookin' big and sexy in your avi.. the HIT obviously works :keke:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
wow,just noticed that your arms are looking big in your avatar bro!!!:coolguy:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
dont sweat that last workout lance, the session wasnt bad at all. we all have those days from time to time, and u made the best u could given the circumstances:) bench doesent look bad at all, flyes are awesome, and so is that hammer strenght press. bicep work looks great as well, huge curls there bro:)
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
Yo man I totally know how you feel when you can just feel the lack of sleep hit you like a ton of bricks in the gym. You recognized the problem, worked through it, and are moving on to better habits. You can't ask for more. Next workout your going to be fueled, rested, and ready to kill it in the gym!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
my creatine is almost over, and this time I didn't felt it has much has last times... I notice that your strengh has increased insanly since you started a new type of creatine . what is that creatine?
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
With a lack of slerep that's still a respectable session (and you know I know about lack of sleep! :) )
Let's see you hitting it hard again!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Sometimes Mr Smolov Jr insists on 10 working sets :coolguy: It may go against your training principles but its a tried and true method. Give it a go as a break from HIT :xyxthumbs:.

Thanks for the advice but I think I'll skip that, itd go against my HIT and if that happend somebody would kill me. :xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
dont sweat that last workout lance, the session wasnt bad at all. we all have those days from time to time, and u made the best u could given the circumstances:) bench doesent look bad at all, flyes are awesome, and so is that hammer strenght press. bicep work looks great as well, huge curls there bro:)

Thanks alot BB.

The sleep got to me, but from then on its been good. It's going to be great next week.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Yo man I totally know how you feel when you can just feel the lack of sleep hit you like a ton of bricks in the gym. You recognized the problem, worked through it, and are moving on to better habits. You can't ask for more. Next workout your going to be fueled, rested, and ready to kill it in the gym!

Hey Pete,

Yeh I could tell straight away that I was fucked and then I realised it's from the lack of sleep from the weekend. Next week I'm going to fucking kill that chest with PR's all over the show! :ranter:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
With a lack of slerep that's still a respectable session (and you know I know about lack of sleep! :) )
Let's see you hitting it hard again!

Thanks alot Rocky :) Yeh man, I'll be right back on with it :hyperguy:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
20/11/08- DELTS, TRAPS, TRICEPS

DELTS

Standing behind the neck presses-
30kg X 12 reps WU
40kg X 12 reps WU
60kg X 9 reps (PR)
40kg X 4 reps (Dropset)

Seated DB lateral raises-
20lb X 12 reps WU
35lb X 9 reps and 3 half reps
25lb X 6 reps (Dropset)

BB upright rows-
30kg X 12 reps WU
55kg X 9 reps (PR) and 1 rest/pause X 2 reps

TRAPS

BB shurgs-
60kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 10 reps WU
140kg X 9 reps
100kg X 6 reps (Dropset)

TRICEPS

Tricep pushdown-
25kg X 12 reps WU
50kg X 9 reps
30kg X 6 reps (PR)

Parallel bar dips-
BW X 12 reps WU
BW + 120lb DB X 7 reps BOOM ! (PB) :hyperguy:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice ass dips bro very nice, and nice way to kill the delts too.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
yeah buddy, good sess and congrats on the pb :2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Exellent work bro.Those dips are looking mighty..getting stronger every week:xyxthumbs:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
21/11/08-BACK, REAR DELTS

Thanks alot guys :)

BACK

Hammer strength pulldowns-
80kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 12 reps WU
180kg X 7 (PR) and 1 rest/pause x 2 reps

Underhand barbell rows-
60kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 9 reps

One-arm dumbbell rows-
50lb X 12 reps WU
110lb X 6 reps (PB)
70lb X 6 reps (Dropset)

Seated cable rows-
45kg X 12 reps WU
97.5kg X 8 reps
67.5kg X 6 reps (Dropset)

REAR DELTS

Bent over lateral raises-
30lb X 12 reps* Just to get a pump and squeeze

LOWER BACK

Deadlifts-
60kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 8 reps WU
140kg X 6 reps WU
190kg X 6 reps (PR)

On the last set of dead I got two more reps than I did last week and what really did help me was saying to somebody who was watching me, if I don't get 5 reps (which was what I was going for) then I will jump out of the window. It sure did help, I got 2 more than I expected :coolguy:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Heavy rows there Lance and those deads are mighty.Nice PBs:xyxthumbs:
 

Similar threads

Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
118
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
keeptough22
Replies
0
Views
284
keeptough22
keeptough22
razaul
Replies
0
Views
862
razaul
razaul
Natzo
Replies
15
Views
6K
Big_Guns_Lance
Big_Guns_Lance
Top