• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big Guns Log!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Solid work for chest bro and those curls looking strong also:xyxthumbs:
Are you telling me there was no one else in the gym..to give you a spot i mean!?:dunnodude:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Good session Lance!

I too had to roll the bar to the floor once or twice.:wutyousay:
it's painfull when you have to roll over "that area" with 100kg.


Curls look awsome!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Solid work for chest bro and those curls looking strong also:xyxthumbs:
Are you telling me there was no one else in the gym..to give you a spot i mean!?:dunnodude:

lol well there was people in my gym, but they werent near the end of the gym that I was so I was helpless. Need a fucking training partner, and not no stupid twat nither santafrown
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
2/12/08-LEGS AND ABS

Thanks everyone for the comments.

QUADS
Leg extension-
35lb X 12 reps WU
70lb X 12 reps WU
122.5lb X 8 reps
70lb X 6 reps (Dropset)

BB squats-
60kg X 12 reps WU
100kg X 12 reps WU
160kg X 6 reps- forgot to put my belt on santaeek

Hack squats-
40kg X 12 reps WU
124kg X 9 reps

HAMS
Lying leg curl-
40lb X 12 reps WU
80lb X 7 reps
40lb X 6 reps (Dropset)

Stiff legged deadlifts-
120kg X 8 reps

Did abs in the end. Crunches supersetted with hanging leg raises for 3 sets each to failure. Reps ranging from 6-15 reps.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice work for legs bro.Strong squats and i bet you would have gotten atleast 2-3 more reps with your belt on.
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
Awesome leg workout Big Guns! They're going to have to call you Big Wheels after that workout. 160kg on squat is really damn good man, especially considering you didn't even have a belt! How have your legs responded to the lower volume of HIT? It's common to see people do even more volume than usual on leg day, just wondering how the HIT is working for you in this dept. I've been lowering my volume and I think my legs have been responding pretty well, its just a little early to tell.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
impressive squats Lance! good job :2:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice one bro very nice. I like the last set in the Hacks particularly those can be nasty after a squat.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Nice leg session!

see the belt is useless...santaroll
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Lance where are you?...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Damn fine squats! Big Wheels Lance?

:xmaskekegay:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Lance where are you?...

Ive been really busy because of Uni work and havent had time to post my sessions and even post anything at all.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Whats been happening Lance? Your've displeasured us with no workout sessions :keke:

Hope everything is well with life and bodybuilding/training
Kind regards
DriDDeRz

P.S hope to hear from you soon :2:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Sorry guys! Have been really busy with uni work and the gym hence why I havent posted my sessions. I have still been training hard, diets not as good because it's hard to eat prperly when your studying but i'm doing fine. I'll be alot more active in the summer when exams are over with and it'll be then that i'll start posting my sessions. :)
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Sound good Lance.Thanx for the update!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
hey buddy!

happy for your come back!

hope too see that heavy ass HIT workouts soon!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
UPDATE

Hey guys, just thought id let everyone know how my training is at the moment as I have changed things around. Instead of doing 1 set to failure, I now do 2 sets to failure. I also go past failure still by forced reps, rest/pause etc, etc.

Training split has changed aswell;

Monday-Chest, triceps, biceps
Tuesday-Off
Wednesday-Quads, hams, calves and abs
Thursday-Off
Friday-Back and Delts

I changed the split up because I knew with the 4 day split I had, I knew that I could do it in 3 days, whcih gives more more time to recuperate and also more free time, for things like uni work etc. :borat:
 

Similar threads

Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
118
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
keeptough22
Replies
0
Views
284
keeptough22
keeptough22
razaul
Replies
0
Views
862
razaul
razaul
Natzo
Replies
15
Views
6K
Big_Guns_Lance
Big_Guns_Lance
Top