Natzo
Elvira turns me on
VIP
- Joined
- Aug 2, 2008
- Messages
- 10,697
- Points
- 48
nice to hear an update!
I'm also training with 2 sets to failure now.
I'm also training with 2 sets to failure now.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.



glad you're back !
Arms big enough? that shit does not exist!
has for youre routine..I don't like it.. but who I'm I?
wish you get the results you're searching for ! there's nothing like experimenting new things!
it's good in sex why not in BB?

those bis are killer, even next to phil haha


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.