• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality; precontest 09

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You could say that about Duality as well. Neither is "innocent" in this part.

read my last post before this one. there is no opinion at all, only factual statement. his actions are that of a 13 year old girl gossiping about her peers behind their backs. and then he threatens me with a ban if i do what he does all the time. L.O.L.

and i want to add something, if any of you get mad at blake for being a good friend and a good person, then it becomes even more pathetic. ALL he told me was that tunen was talking shit about me and that he said i "didn't look like a bodybuilder", that's not being a snitch, that's being a decent human being. those who got called out/owned should take a look at themselves and their school grade mentality and realize how they're behaving and not punish the only person who was a man about it.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line Brawl...somebody hit somebody!!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i still request a mecca kombat thread

F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So where are the pics from the show? All I see is you posting up pics from your kitchen. No mandatories, no comparisons from other guys you competed against....nothing. Why?

Btw, I think I read somewhere in this thread you were doing low carbs leading right up to the show? What was your strategy with this approach?

Freak:io:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So where are the pics from the show? All I see is you posting up pics from your kitchen. No mandatories, no comparisons from other guys you competed against....nothing. Why?

Btw, I think I read somewhere in this thread you were doing low carbs leading right up to the show? What was your strategy with this approach?

plz, dont tell him to explain this again...keep reading you lazy f#ck!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i don't have them. the guy who took them is still out of town. you do a good tunen mimic though with the questioning alluding like i'm hiding something. good work :2:

lmao, there are PLENTY of mandatory shots as well as varied shots in past pages. i've given you photos in almost every way imaginable. don't pretend you don't know what i look like.

F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't have them. the guy who took them is still out of town. you do a good tunen mimic though with the questioning alluding like i'm hiding something. good work :2:

lmao, there are PLENTY of mandatory shots as well as varied shots in past pages. i've given you photos in almost every way imaginable. don't pretend you don't know what i look like.

I'm not alluding to anything you jackass. I barely read this thread so anything anybody else said about you is irrelevant to what I posted. I'm just seeing how you looked on stage next to other competition under stage lighting on the day of the show....not pics of you taking a shower or posing in the gym with the crap lighting weeks and days leading up to the show.

Once you get the pics post em up. I'd like to take a look at them and I'll give my assessment if you wanna hear it. But something tells me you don't care if someone, that has done this a time or two, has to say about how you looked or what you could do to improve next time. You just wanna hear how great you are and how awesome you did. lol. You got alot to learn kid. Did you even talk to the judges after the show? Those are the people that are gonna tell you what they are looking for. How they like quarter turns done....mandatories etc;

Newborn is crying again....brb.

Freak:turborun:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
read my last post before this one. there is no opinion at all, only factual statement. his actions are that of a 13 year old girl gossiping about her peers behind their backs. and then he threatens me with a ban if i do what he does all the time. L.O.L.

and i want to add something, if any of you get mad at blake for being a good friend and a good person, then it becomes even more pathetic. ALL he told me was that tunen was talking shit about me and that he said i "didn't look like a bodybuilder", that's not being a snitch, that's being a decent human being. those who got called out/owned should take a look at themselves and their school grade mentality and realize how they're behaving and not punish the only person who was a man about it.

Typical Tunen. He told Lightweight to do fitness!

Don't worry, Duality, you look like a bodybuilder...........a good one!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not alluding to anything you jackass. I barely read this thread so anything anybody else said about you is irrelevant to what I posted. I'm just seeing how you looked on stage next to other competition under stage lighting on the day of the show....not pics of you taking a shower or posing in the gym with the crap lighting weeks and days leading up to the show.

Once you get the pics post em up. I'd like to take a look at them and I'll give my assessment if you wanna hear it. But something tells me you don't care if someone, that has done this a time or two, has to say about how you looked or what you could do to improve next time. You just wanna hear how great you are and how awesome you did. lol. You got alot to learn kid. Did you even talk to the judges after the show? Those are the people that are gonna tell you what they are looking for. How they like quarter turns done....mandatories etc;

Newborn is crying again....brb.

Freak:turborun:

hmm, no. i spoke with a judge after the show, and all 3 of the men who beat me (well, 2 of them were long conversations) and got feedback from them on what i can do. the judge gave positive, and negative critique, which i appreciated greatly :)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pics closer to the show done in mandatory fashion posted in the muscle kombat thread between turk and myself

Jason2009AZopen3961-1.jpg

Jason2009AZopen3971-1.jpg

Jason2009AZopen4421-1.jpg

Jason2009AZopen4531-1.jpg

this was one from about 10 days out i think. you can see the hardness difference since then in the above pictures. still a good shot though

Jason2009AZopen17111-1.jpg

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
front latspread is great^^

u have some more pics from the back?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Front lat spread is great!

Any most muscular pics? I would like to see a ripped chest. Obviously your chest is your biggest / best bodypart, but I haven't seen a ripped pic yet.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not to play devil's advocate but he wasn't wrong there.

you guys are just like cops. no matter how wrong your partner is, you still back him up.

and fyi, that's one of the reasons people dislike cops

P

Pain

VIP
Don't fall in the cactus! :bitenails:

Its cacti. :rolleyes:

Duality, you look pretty damn good for doing all your prep yourself. No one can deny you of that. The important thing is what you've learned from this experience.