• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Duality vs. Braaq!!!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
You never asked, you demanded... it may or may not happen. I suggest everyone be prepared to not get them, and be surprised/happy if you do. :tiphat:
What if MM provides the oil? :gaygay:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
You never asked, you demanded... it may or may not happen. I suggest everyone be prepared to not get them, and be surprised/happy if you do. :tiphat:


dude tim bagged on my form on the 315lb lunges :49: seriously, set them straight because they clearly don't believe me.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
sooo we have a comparison shot of legs here. we both are basically done with our workout so here you go...i think it's safe to say you guys know who is who


jasonback0141-1.jpg



i hold more fat in my legs, but my midsection is a tad harder than his (maybe it's just because i have deep abs and it just appears that way)



btw i had a personal best day today!!:linedrunk: 455lb on the squat for 8. Blake though had to one up me, getting 495lb on it for 10.....bastard! damn him and all his fast twitch muscle fibers
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
hmmm they looked better in your little screen and in the mirror .. lol I hate your camera
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Got back to squattin 500lbs for 10 again though! :hsughr:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ that was beastly. very intense.

btw you guys there is a pic of both of us on the previous page.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
dude tim bagged on my form on the 315lb lunges :49: seriously, set them straight because they clearly don't believe me.
I didn't bag you on your form :disgust:

I merely pointed out that from the video that you showed us that there was things to work on. Your stride was short and your trailing knee would not have touched the ground on a longer stride. Given the amount of wobble I would also doubt that you were keeping yourself moving in a smooth plane. The short ROM was obvious from the knee angle on the front leg which never broke 90 degrees. Not saying that you had that form now, just what I saw in the video.

And yes I did want to see you and Blake compared because it would be impressive to see that sort of lean weight gain post competition. I mean two big guys saying one is bigger than the other sounds like a cool informal competition to me :tiphat:
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
You never asked, you demanded... it may or may not happen. I suggest everyone be prepared to not get them, and be surprised/happy if you do. :tiphat:


Why not? It's obvious that you guys are buds, so there's nothing wrong with some friendly competition to settle this. :wutyousay:
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
You guys legs are BIG. Its too bad my shit is all fucked up.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
I didn't bag you on your form :disgust:

I merely pointed out that from the video that you showed us that there was things to work on. Your stride was short and your trailing knee would not have touched the ground on a longer stride. Given the amount of wobble I would also doubt that you were keeping yourself moving in a smooth plane. The short ROM was obvious from the knee angle on the front leg which never broke 90 degrees. Not saying that you had that form now, just what I saw in the video.

And yes I did want to see you and Blake compared because it would be impressive to see that sort of lean weight gain post competition. I mean two big guys saying one is bigger than the other sounds like a cool informal competition to me :tiphat:


ya i know i didn't think you were ridiculing me or anything. i responded to your post in the lunge thread. read it. i'm not indignant or anything to what you said, but trust me bro if you saw me in real life (even though i think the vid does a fine job of it) you would think my form was good. as i said, pause it when i'm at my lowest point on the lunge, the leg lunging is at 90 degrees.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
wtf did someone delete my post on here?
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
i'm suprised after all the requests for a comparison pic that no one seems to want to actually look at it/ judge it.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
leg size, i think braaq is a little bigger, duality seems to have bigger calfs
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
i'm suprised after all the requests for a comparison pic that no one seems to want to actually look at it/ judge it.

We don't settle for less than originally requested :coolguy:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
lulz, you twoooo :gaygay:

awesome quads guys..
gonna need a heavier BB in that gym soon haha.
 

Similar threads

Ironslave
Replies
55
Views
14K
mvsf1
M
Robcardu
Replies
106
Views
48K
Joeb23
Joeb23
Robcardu
Replies
50
Views
13K
mvsf1
M
Duality
Replies
375
Views
103K
tim290280
tim290280
Top