tim290280
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 7,956
- Points
- 73
What if MM provides the oil?You never asked, you demanded... it may or may not happen. I suggest everyone be prepared to not get them, and be surprised/happy if you do.![]()

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
What if MM provides the oil?You never asked, you demanded... it may or may not happen. I suggest everyone be prepared to not get them, and be surprised/happy if you do.![]()

What if MM provides the oil?![]()
You never asked, you demanded... it may or may not happen. I suggest everyone be prepared to not get them, and be surprised/happy if you do.![]()
seriously, set them straight because they clearly don't believe me.
455lb on the squat for 8. Blake though had to one up me, getting 495lb on it for 10.....bastard! damn him and all his fast twitch muscle fibers
I didn't bag you on your formdude tim bagged on my form on the 315lb lungesseriously, set them straight because they clearly don't believe me.


You never asked, you demanded... it may or may not happen. I suggest everyone be prepared to not get them, and be surprised/happy if you do.![]()
You guys legs are BIG. Its too bad my shit is all fucked up.
I didn't bag you on your form
I merely pointed out that from the video that you showed us that there was things to work on. Your stride was short and your trailing knee would not have touched the ground on a longer stride. Given the amount of wobble I would also doubt that you were keeping yourself moving in a smooth plane. The short ROM was obvious from the knee angle on the front leg which never broke 90 degrees. Not saying that you had that form now, just what I saw in the video.
And yes I did want to see you and Blake compared because it would be impressive to see that sort of lean weight gain post competition. I mean two big guys saying one is bigger than the other sounds like a cool informal competition to me![]()
^ I meant legs you tard.
i'm suprised after all the requests for a comparison pic that no one seems to want to actually look at it/ judge it.


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.