• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptic's log.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I didn't bother posting the rest of the deload :keke:

5/3/1 cycle 3 MP's
5@50kg
5@55kg
9@60kg PB reps.

Pullups
20... average.

Incline DB bench
[email protected]
[email protected]
5@40kg
3@40kg

DB rows
8@45kg
8@45kg

Dips
15@BW
7@BW+12.5kg
6@BW+12.5kg
7@BW

I was feeling really tired after the MP's, but I didn't mind, I beat last cycles reps by 2 :)
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Good work on the PB Skip, I was wondering where you'd got to.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Haha, I just checked my weight, I was 95.8kg haha... I hope to god thats from the shitloads of food I ate over the weekend.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Dude, you're heavier than me now!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Hahahaha NOOOOOOO!! Life is over :keke:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Go take a shit then check again.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
hahaha, I'll do one tomorrow.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
5 @ 40 on an incline! lol wheres this coming from? i want ur strength
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Hahaha fuck knows mate! I wana be doin the 50kg's asap! haha
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice PB skip!! solid session overall, u will get the 50's in no time!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks PV:music: I will be pushing as hard as I can to get up to them! hehe

5/3/1 cycle 3 Deadlift

5@125kg
5@135kg
13@145kg PB reps.

Back to my old fucking form! Legs felt really good, no niggles.

GHR
8@-25kg
7@-20kg
4@-15kg

Hypers
10
10
14

I was really fried after that last set of deadlifts. Its been a couple weeks since I've had a proper leg session.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
They letting you pull outside the squat rack or are you doing ninja pulls?
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
haha, the gym was empty, so I did them outside the rack. The guy who told me off that time was there also but he didn't seem to care. I assume they will only tell me off when its busy.

Therefore I will try to deadlift outside peak time.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Do a shit inside the rack and when they complain that you are pulling outside the rack reply "I would pull inside the rack but someone did a shit in it".

Or something like that... :bitelip:
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Haha, that seems like a lot of effort :keke:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Taking a shit is an integral part of my pre-training ritual. Taking a shit in the squat rack would just save time, and keep it clear of rack-curlers.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Oh, I took a fantastic dump before gym today, but what if I need to squat in it next time?!?! It'll be all shitty and such.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Yeah, but it'll be your squat rack. No one else will want to use it.
 

Similar threads

sexnews
Replies
22
Views
5K
miamiracing
miamiracing
Skeptic
Replies
267
Views
48K
Skeptic
Skeptic
Skeptic
Replies
27
Views
6K
Skeptic
Skeptic
P
Replies
39
Views
8K
Beefcake
Beefcake
Top