• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptic's log.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
epic deads brother. p.s tho. no troubles with the rack today? xoxoxox
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Nah man, I think for the time being I just avoid doing them during peak times at the gym and I should be fine.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Haha, hey man.

Things are very stop and go for me lately it sucks... I've managed to bruise a couple ribs, so its making it hard for me to breathe properly. I've tried to get to the gym, but it just hurts way to much. Hopefully I'll be able to get back properly on Monday.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
What happened..you fell down the stairs?Tell me you did,im allready imagining it:rofl3:

jk..i hope you get better soon:thumbsup2:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Bruised ribs? Check if you get sharp pain or isolated pain. I had cracked ribs which were no fun at all. Mainly stopped me benching and rowing.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Its isolated to one area, they aren't cracked, it seems to be slowly getting better, its just a cock in the meantime.

I initially thought it was my lung, but I could feel bruising on the on the outside of my ribs.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
bump for the health updates, are you still training at all papa smurf?
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Ribs are fine, just need to find time to get to the gym... wednesday is looking promising.

Uni work is crazy, it's killing me not being able to lift :(
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
I haven't peaked my head in here for a while, I must say those deads are sick nasty. That amount of reps with that weight is quite impressive. Keep it up, and about shitting in the squat rack, shit in your hand and throw it on the mirror and everywhere, that way nobody is every around you thus always making the gym empty.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Spankies Clintius! Hehe, an empty gym does sound pretty inviting.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Go Train NOW :headbang:


Heal up fast man!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
5/3/1 Cycle 3, Day 1

BW = 95.5kg .... lulz.

MP
5@50kg
5@55kg
7@60kg

Pullups
Not very many reps... however the reps I did do were the best ROM reps I've ever done.

Incline DB
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

DB rows
8@45kg
8@45kg

Dips
15@BW
6@BW FAAAIL

I didn't get to the gym last week because all my uni work just seemed to hit me at once... it nearly killed me not being able to get to the gym

I am expecting to find it hard to get to the gym over the next couple weeks, so 5/3/1 may not exactly be a 7day cycle for me, for this one, might take a little longer.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
nice comeback skip. ur nearly as heavy as me. Im gonna go eat about 5 cakes. u cant take my 100kg title
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
HAHA, I wana go down to 90 again :p

I'm thinking I'll finish another couple cycles of 5/3/1 then do a short cut.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
5/3/1 cycle 3 - week2, day 1+2

Sumo deads
3@130kg
3@140kg
12@150kg --->>>>> PB

MP
3@55kg
3@60kg
5@65kg (Sort of PB. Have done this before, but I used no legs this time)

GM's
8@40kg
8@60kg
8@80kg

Pullups
Not many. Wrecked.

Hypers
10@BW+10kg
10@BW+20kg

Incline DB press
6@30kg
6@35kg
6@35kg


Deadlifts = without belt. Turns out it doesn't fit anymore.. I havn't got any fatter. At least I hope I havn't :keke:
 

Similar threads

sexnews
Replies
22
Views
5K
miamiracing
miamiracing
Skeptic
Replies
267
Views
48K
Skeptic
Skeptic
Skeptic
Replies
27
Views
6K
Skeptic
Skeptic
P
Replies
39
Views
8K
Beefcake
Beefcake
Top