nigster
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2006
- Messages
- 2,603
- Points
- 38
Your are weak...you should start training with effort and quit that bullshit.
Haha, just kidding. Always going strong.
Stay smart and stay strong man!
Haha, just kidding. Always going strong.
Stay smart and stay strong man!









do u really think u will be able to up ur deadlift 100 pounds by the end of summer? that sounds almost to good to be true, but if anyone can do it its you i guess
people do start shit, but not with me thus far but I hope that I have helped prevent possible confrontations by being around.
. O and by the way I didnt realize you were 24 arent you in college?
, I transferred to the U of A and changed my major and had to practically start over. They accepted only a few of my credits, my first four years I did not go to school full time. I just took a few classes and worked a lot. Then I moved here and transferred and decided I wanted more for myself. So ya I am one of the oldest in my classes but only by a few years. Better late than never right? haha