• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Braaq's Training Log

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Great work on the 600 squat man,
also the leg extensions are very heavy
keep it up man!
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
awesome work man.
you beat me :tear: (going by ratio since im not on your level...yet :spy:)
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
mines about 2.1 from last session
but we shall see what the deadlifts will be next time around :spy:

..you prob gonna beat me with that, but i got 2.6 with dead
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
mines about 2.1 from last session
but we shall see what the deadlifts will be next time around :spy:

..you prob gonna beat me with that, but i got 2.6 with dead

I haven't officially tried my ORM, but thus far it is 2.5 but I know I can do more than 600lbs on deads so I will try that soon as well. Still great job on the 2.6, right now you are beating me. :2:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
I haven't officially tried my ORM, but thus far it is 2.5 but I know I can do more than 600lbs on deads so I will try that soon as well. Still great job on the 2.6, right now you are beating me. :2:

thanks man :2: hopefully you will get the 700 by the end of the summer :tiphat:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Gonna blast your quad wobbles to wobblekingdomcome!! haha
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Grats Braaq! That is one hell of a squat.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
"warm up" with almost 500 pounds :keke: - nice way to make us look bad :49: ...jk bro, amazing squats and congrats for the new PB, too bad that it will last a few weeks maybe :p

good job bro :2:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Congrats braaq, that squat poundage is amazing! Good job man :2:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
good work blake,

saw some older dude today who squated 550 with terrible form and gear, man i told him " how about you drop 2 plates a side and do some real squats" he was pissed and just said ain't non of your business how i work out :49: i tought man braaq should come over to show him how to do some real squats with over 500 :gaygay:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Shoulders:

BB Military Press:

135 x 15 (warm up)
185 x 15 (warm up)
225 x 12
250 x 10

DB Side Laterals:
60s x 15 (warm up)
70s x 11
70s x 11
70s x 10, drop 60s x 8

Reverse Pec-Deck:
250 x 15
285 x 12
295 x 10

Biceps:

Standing DB Curls:
50s x 12 (warm up)
65s x 11

Straight BB Curl:
110 x 12
110 x 13

Single Arm Machine Curls:
65 x 12
80 x 10

Didn't do too much, my arm injury flared up on the reverse pec deck but I don't do much for shoulders or arms anyways so it worked out fine.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
sick military press bro! got some damn strong shoulders thats for sure:) i dont quite get the HIT element in this session though, infact it looks quite voluminous, 11 sets for shoulders, and 6 for biceps:dunnodude:

one question btw, do u take every working set to total failure, or do u stay a rep away from it?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
awesome work man, biceps are mighty strong, good lifts there,
250 for BB is amazing
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
good workout bro, strong military presses, keep it up :2:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Mighty strong on those military presses bro!
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
sick military press bro! got some damn strong shoulders thats for sure:) i dont quite get the HIT element in this session though, infact it looks quite voluminous, 11 sets for shoulders, and 6 for biceps:dunnodude:

one question btw, do u take every working set to total failure, or do u stay a rep away from it?

6 total sets is low volume, but actually it was 5..... :wutyousay:. My shoulder is messed up so I am not about to go all out on a crazy set. My shoulders have always built well with a bit more volume.. but your also counting my warm up sets as working sets and that is not the case. My version of HIT is a bit different, I do two working sets per exercise instead of one. When I did one I just got stronger, but started looking like I was losing size. This adjustment fixed that problem. For direct deltoid head work, I find higher reps from 8-12 works better.
I don't go to failure on most sets I go at right about failure, on some sets though I will take it to failure with a forced rep. But that is usually on heavy compound exercises. :tiphat:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Hmm, It's interesting how different HIT advocates train. I do train just with the one workoing set and i get size and strength from it.

Anyway man, it seems to be working for you :tiphat:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Anytime Blake get's a PB you know it's some scary weight:ughnoes:

Militaries are fucking awesome!
 

Similar threads

Maxmonzter
Replies
18
Views
5K
mvsf1
M
Ironslave
Replies
394
Views
80K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Ironslave
Replies
41
Views
7K
tim290280
tim290280
Braaq
Replies
249
Views
55K
Workingatit46
Workingatit46
Top