• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Braaq's Training Log

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
What more can we say? Nice heavy work all-round as usual Braaq. Keep it up!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome work Blake,
Shrugs and Rows looking solid, weight plus reps are increasing dramatically
!!
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
Back:

Dorian Style Reverse Grip Pulldowns:

200 x 12 (warm up)
240x 11 (warm up)
270 x 9

Reverse Grip BB Rows:

225 x 6 (warm up)
315 x 10
365 x 8

T-Bar Rows:
6 45lb plates x 12
8 45lb plates x 9

Hammer Strength Iso Lateral Row:
5 plates/side x 10
6 plates/side x 8 PB
(We gathered every slim plate in the gym and were able to fit 6 plates on each side for the first time for me :D)

BB Shrugs:

405 x 15
495 x 12
495 x 10

Soundtrack: Iron clanging... does it get any better?



uhoh......is it just me or can i match you in weight and reps on 3 of these 5 excersices (tbar's, iso lateral rows, shrugs) that you did :coolguy:. i'm coming for you big guy!!!


saberwikiswcreatorsanakin_skywalkeranaki-1.jpg
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
uhoh......is it just me or can i match you in weight and reps on 3 of these 5 excersices (tbar's, iso lateral rows, shrugs) that you did :coolguy:. i'm coming for you big guy!!!


saberwikiswcreatorsanakin_skywalkeranaki-1.jpg

:ughnoes: oh wait... your back is much smaller than mine... its ok :D



:keke:
Yeah your strong no doubt, and no doubt it is from training with me or why I picked you :coolguy:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Back:

Dorian Style Reverse Grip Pulldowns:

200 x 12 (warm up)
240x 11 (warm up)
270 x 9

Reverse Grip BB Rows:

225 x 6 (warm up)
315 x 10
365 x 8

T-Bar Rows:
6 45lb plates x 12
8 45lb plates x 9

Hammer Strength Iso Lateral Row:
5 plates/side x 10
6 plates/side x 8 PB
(We gathered every slim plate in the gym and were able to fit 6 plates on each side for the first time for me :D)

BB Shrugs:

405 x 15
495 x 12
495 x 10

Soundtrack: Iron clanging... does it get any better?

Weak:carduindisguise
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Legs:

Squats:

135 x 10 (warm up)
225 x 10 (warm up)
315 x 10 (warm up)
405 x 10 (warm up)
495 x 10

Leg Press:

12 plates x 20 (warm up)
16 plates x 15
20 plates x 15

Leg Extensions super set with exercise below:

255 x 20
285 x 15
285 x 15 (slow and held at the top... buuurrrned)

Leg Curls:
170 x 15 (warm up)
200 x 12
200 x 12
200 x 10

Sitting Leg Curls super set with calf raises:
3 sets of 150lbs x 15
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Squats and leg press looking strong man
20 plates for 15! woot
keep it up broskie!
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
:ughnoes: oh wait... your back is much smaller than mine... its ok :D



:keke:
Yeah your strong no doubt, and no doubt it is from training with me or why I picked you :coolguy:

yes my master :carduindisguise


btw, idk about much smaller in the lat department :keke:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
nice work big guy, those are some huge squats!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Strong sessions little guy. Some crazy weights :weightlifter:
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
It seems to me that despite the fact your lower back was sore you had pretty damn good leg session. HUGE squats man!

PS. You didn't wait for me! I got stuck in the airport security control... :keke:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
great squats and leg press bro, keep it up :2:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
that is some sick ass squatting man, and leg presses are off the hook too:D awesome leg day thats for sure:2:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Chest:

Flat BB Press:
135 x 8 (warm up)
225 x 8 (warm up)
315 x 12 (whoops should not have done this many :duh:)
405 x 5 (one more rep than last time, moving up again.. but slowly)
also, that 405 set gave me a nose bleed :ughnoes:

Incline DB Press:
150s x 9
150s x 8

Incline Magnum Press (kind of like a BB):
4 plates/side x 12
4 plates/side x 12 (barely got that last one)

Did four sets for tris and did some abs as well. I also caused a stretch mark to form on my left shoulder/chest area... :49: never had that happen before
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
f..k you Blake:angrydude:Thast some crazy benching there bro.You just keep getting stronger!!
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
Chest:

Flat BB Press:
135 x 8 (warm up)
225 x 8 (warm up)
315 x 12 (whoops should not have done this many :duh:)
405 x 5 (one more rep than last time, moving up again.. but slowly)
also, that 405 set gave me a nose bleed :ughnoes:

Incline DB Press:
150s x 9
150s x 8

Incline Magnum Press (kind of like a BB):
4 plates/side x 12
4 plates/side x 12 (barely got that last one)

Did four sets for tris and did some abs as well. I also caused a stretch mark to form on my left shoulder/chest area... :49: never had that happen before



stretch marks FTW!!! :methman: though i have to say mine have lessened since dieting for my show.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
405 x 5! Jesus Titty-fucking Christ!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome work batman!!!
I see the cape crusader returns triumphant!!
those benches deserve a award!!!
21981-batman_400.jpg
 

Similar threads

Maxmonzter
Replies
18
Views
5K
mvsf1
M
Ironslave
Replies
394
Views
80K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Ironslave
Replies
41
Views
7K
tim290280
tim290280
Braaq
Replies
249
Views
55K
Workingatit46
Workingatit46
Top