tkD
Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
- Joined
- Mar 7, 2008
- Messages
- 21,162
- Points
- 113
great benching bro, damn you must train like a powerlifter
, keep it up 
, keep it up 
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
, keep it up 

) yet another fantastic/shitty job all the way around (you suck a moose dick)
I am going to start pulling from a platform to get stronger at the initial pull from the floor starting next week. So I did 585 one more time to get better at that and at least make myself feel better
I was done, no more energy to even shrugSubscribed.
You look great by the way Blake. Your lifts are monstrous and can only improve especially with solid dietry and a PH in aid. Keep killn the weights hard and killing the food.
![]()
Havoc didn't do much for my strength, mostly gained size. It just helped me get back to my formal self before I became more laxed about my training.Appreciate you stopping by bro, I will try to meet up with Duality for some vids soon. Trust me, I want them too.Mikew said:The bench is great. Would be great too see some pics or vids if you have/can fix?
Tonyk212000 said:Good chest workout, I like how you are still keeping the sets low. You think you will ever incorporate any HIT movements besides supersets?
honestly dude i don't see the point in doing one reps on anything let alone deadlifts if you're a bber. you're doing the show next year right? do you think doing one reps are going to do anything for your back thickness? not to mention deadlifts are more responsible than any other movement for injuring guys.
i say just man handle 495 for sets of 8, that will get your back thicker for sure and you are far less likely to hurt yourself.

jk im sowwie hahha

After my first 585 set I attempted 635, but I couldn't get it up.
What do you mean besides supersets?

Because you supersetted leg excersises the one day which I classify as an HIT movement. Just curious if you ever do any other HIT movements cause I havent seen any on your log
Good strength on the BB rows 315 is goodThe best I ever did is 245 X 7

I just did super sets because I was pressed for time, but I was unaware of specific HIT movements. I tried researching that and couldn't find anything. Could you tell me what they are? I would appreciate it
I mostly follow the HIT training principles: exercise should be brief, infrequent, and intense. Exercises are performed with a high level of effort, or intensity.
Thanks, if I don't do deadlifts before I can do 365 with good form.. I never go any higher than that though.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.