• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Braaq's Training Log

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
I noticed how small you were on your facebook. Is it cause you dont work out anymore?


















































:carduindisguise
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Braaq won't be visible to the naked eye before very long



























...but at least then everything will be in proportion physically. :keke:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Oh I am still training, actually I am having some amazing sessions. I have put up some great numbers on everything but I am just not posting them. I think everyone has pretty much gotten of feel of how I train now.
But if you all want me to start posting them again then let me know, if that many want me to then I will do it. :xyxthumbs:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Have you not read the past couple of pages of posts?

We want awesome logs dammit!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
ye braaq, ur log is one of my favourites, always took the time to check it out:2: ur approach is interesting, and offc the immense weights is a bonus:D
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Oh I am still training, actually I am having some amazing sessions. I have put up some great numbers on everything but I am just not posting them. I think everyone has pretty much gotten of feel of how I train now.
But if you all want me to start posting them again then let me know, if that many want me to then I will do it. :xyxthumbs:

what? what?

you know we want you to post them.

whats this blasphemous "Posting them again" about??... :disgust:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Yeah Blake you def. need to update this mofo!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Blake you little poon, start posting you sessions :angrydude:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
*A lone tumbleweed blows through Braaq's log*
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I wish I could bench as much as you. :tear:

So anyway, what diet are you on this week? :keke:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I wish I could bench as much as you. :tear:

So anyway, what diet are you on this week? :keke:

Hey, hey I was on the anabolic diet for a long ass time (well my healthier version of it anyways)



Ok, so I will start posting sessions again. Also, after watching Mark Dugdale's week in the Dungeon movie (Thank you Napoleonator :tiphat:), which is one of my fav bb movies now. I got the fire burning again and hope to bring some good sessions for this log again. I did strain my pec though on my last chest day :tear: so that is the only bodypart that I may have to hold back on.
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Great stuff Braaq! Yeh a week in the dubgeon is great and gets me pumped up for the gym. Looking forward for those awesome sessions and mind boggling weight.
 
warpig

warpig

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
345
Points
18
Yah I just read sessions for the first time :uhoh2: and your rediculous. keep posting!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Hey, hey I was on the anabolic diet for a long ass time (well my healthier version of it anyways)



Ok, so I will start posting sessions again. Also, after watching Mark Dugdale's week in the Dungeon movie (Thank you Napoleonator :tiphat:), which is one of my fav bb movies now. I got the fire burning again and hope to bring some good sessions for this log again. I did strain my pec though on my last chest day :tear: so that is the only bodypart that I may have to hold back on.

Meh likes the vid aswell. Dorian is true oldschool/harcore. Training till failure and beyond. Wether you like his approach or not you have to admit he looked great in his best years.

Btw looking forward to your updates again
 
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Looking forward to it Blake, somebody's amped!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
awesome to hear Blake :)
your the Mark dugdale of this forum!
 

Similar threads

Maxmonzter
Replies
18
Views
5K
mvsf1
M
Ironslave
Replies
394
Views
80K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Ironslave
Replies
41
Views
7K
tim290280
tim290280
Braaq
Replies
249
Views
55K
Workingatit46
Workingatit46
Top