• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Duality; precontest 09

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
Jason2009AZopen38311-1.jpg




Jason2009AZopen2071-1.jpg




Jason2009AZopen3462-1.jpg
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Fu*ken.... UNREAL!!

Seriously good work jase, looking awesome as bro

repped!

How long till the comp now?
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
I'm expecting a picture including a grapefruit any minute now.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
I sure hope so :iorofl:

OMG dude you're killing me :ROFL:



lol. i'm so glad tunen :)

hey if you can make the trip down to tucson i think i know someone who likes to photograph swimmers. you down?
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
In B4 Grapefruit picture :gaygay:



JK Jase :thumbsup2:



not at all dude. we took some mandatory/bbing pics, and some model type ones. when you're offered photography work with someone this good, you'd be smart to capatilize on it.

i knew it was risky putting the towel shots up, but i like how they came out, and no grapefruits for me....... only oranges :keke: just kidding
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
lol. i'm so glad tunen :)

hey if you can make the trip down to tucson i think i know someone who likes to photograph swimmers. you down?

LOL

I'm considerably heavier than you, natural and roughly at the same BF % year round as you are on stage dude :) Numbers don't lie...

Plz post more pics :)
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
LOL

I'm considerably heavier than you, natural and roughly at the same BF % year round as you are on stage dude :) Numbers don't lie...

Plz post more pics :)



:keke:


i greatly look forward to the insuing comments from the negative nancy's who will no doubt shift their focus from my conditioning "issue", to the towel model shots. gotta talk smack about somethin'!


lol, and thanks JB, tkd, and dryden. and no JB, i plan on twisting my body similar to how flex wheeler did in a front double bi. i agree hitting it straight on like that isn't the best choice.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Were you shooting a "Day Off" video for GMV? :keke:

2d7j3ph-1.jpg


Good luck on your contest. :borat:
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
:keke:


i greatly look forward to the insuing comments from the negative nancy's who will no doubt shift their focus from my conditioning "issue", to the towel model shots.

My focus is still on your conditioning issue. :)
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
:keke:


i greatly look forward to the insuing comments from the negative nancy's who will no doubt shift their focus from my conditioning "issue", to the towel model shots. gotta talk smack about somethin'!


lol, and thanks JB, tkd, and dryden. and no JB, i plan on twisting my body similar to how flex wheeler did in a front double bi. i agree hitting it straight on like that isn't the best choice.

I would advice you to do the FDB the way it should be done as twisting your body will take away any illusion of a X-frame.
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
btw which salt/water manipulation approach are you using?
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
^ i've been doing that. about 2 gallons a day for me for about the last 3 days and will continue. what would you recommend for the salt/water reduction or manipulation? would you manipulate potassium as well?
 

Similar threads

Duality
Replies
164
Views
38K
drexel1234
D
Ironslave
Replies
55
Views
14K
mvsf1
M
Robcardu
Replies
106
Views
48K
Joeb23
Joeb23
Robcardu
Replies
50
Views
13K
mvsf1
M
Top