• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Duality; precontest 09

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look amazing, front poses will be your strong point. Lower back is still holding an small amount of water, but I think you can get rid of it in these lasts days of prep.

Honestly, I didn't expect you to come as good as you look.

PS: next time, please upload shot of your back poses without that angle! We can't blame your simmetry! :D:D:D:D

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look amazing, front poses will be your strong point. Lower back is still holding an small amount of water, but I think you can get rid of it in these lasts days of prep.

Honestly, I didn't expect you to come as good as you look.

PS: next time, please upload shot of your back poses without that angle! We can't blame your simmetry! :D:D:D:D

thank you man. it's ok i'm getting a lot of remarks from those in real life that they didn't expect me to look like this either. and really, i don't blame them, i've never looked like this before. i knew i would do it though.

oh and i forgot to mention, i'm 205lbs in these pics

EDIT: :49: "nice towel"........best tag ever

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i've been doing that. about 2 gallons a day for me for about the last 3 days and will continue. what would you recommend for the salt/water reduction or manipulation? would you manipulate potassium as well?

That's not nearly enough water and it's a too short period of time but that won't matter now. Don't manipulate your potassium but cut your salt out.- other wise you'll end up cramping without an electrolyte in your body.

Prep will only help you to a certain extend since you can't flush out fat.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lower back is still holding an small amount of water, but I think you can get rid of it in these lasts days of prep.

Not hating on him just stating the obvious.- It's not just water that he's holding but also fat on his entire back (side).

And I agree that front poses are your strong points (due to big quads and chest).

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not hating on him just stating the obvious.- It's not just water that he's holding but also fat on his entire back (side).

And I agree that front poses are your strong points (due to big quads and chest).

i don't think you are. i am holding a little. but don't tell me i'm not in good shape. notice i did not use words such as shredded and the likes, but my condition is good, and eons better than it was last year. I consider that a successful learning experience.......no?

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't think you are. i am holding a little. but don't tell me i'm not in good shape. notice i did not use words such as shredded and the likes, but my condition is good, and eons better than it was last year. I consider that a successful learning experience.......no?

Look I'm not taking anything away from you at all but you are holding some fat on your back and other places, and the pics are there to prove it. If not you would have striations even without cutting water out.
There's a BIG difference in being contest shape and being in good shape but I agree that you are in good shape.

And it has nothing to do with what your conditioning was last year since that doesn't really matter right now.

Good for you it has been a learning experience :)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Were you shooting a "Day Off" video for GMV? :keke:

2d7j3ph-1.jpg

Good luck on your contest. :borat:

Promising career in g4p.

jk :49:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
thanks dude you're one of the guys i'm referring to as to why this thread even exists. i'd definately recommend trying to get a show in while you're a teen. if you don't nail you're condition you could still do well and it will show you what to expect from the open divisions. i remember being backstage last year, and it really helps to see what the best guys look like in real life to get a mental image of what you need to look like. magazines do crazy conditioning levels no justice. i'd never seen guys like that up close and personal.

and i'm hoping for more photos, the photographer i'm working with wanted to do more tonight but i'm working, but we should definately have more before the show :thumbsup2:

I know Id love to compete as a teen but I don't feel big enough. I don't want to compete natural either because thats just something I don't want to do. I want to compete after having been on gear for a couple of years, I may start next year. I try to go to as many shows as I can anyway to get a feel of how things work.

On topic now: You look awesome mate. You really do. Your quads are looking really good, esp that tear drop opf yours. Well done bro. All the best, good luck :thumbsup2:

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

looking good man. looks like you busted your ass these last couple weeks. i see good improvement. good luck

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome stuff bro, u got a seriously great physique. tiny waist, awesome abs and a huge chest. and ur so young too. endless potential if u keep this up. ur condition is also improved from last time for sure. u do seem to be holding alittle water and fat still though, but i think ull get a great placing anyway, because of ur awesome structure, and the fact that u hold alot of size. good luck at ur show man!xD

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good and you have improved a lt since youre last contest, maybe you wont believe me (and you know i dont care lol) but i'd really like to see you in the nationals.

Bhana

Bhana

You look great bro! That tiny waist of yours just makes everything alot better!

Im sure those pics have done alot of talking! :)

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very impressive improvements Jason. Quads are looking sick! I am sure you will do well. These last three weeks have showed that you have worked your ass off. My one suggestion would be to play around with your spiked leg still on that rear lat spread. Your hams and glutes come in real nice on the bdb but on the lat spread they disappear a little bit. Nothing is worse than having some nicely developed body parts and not being able to show them. Looking forward to the results and pics

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good Jason! those quads and your chest are huge! I see room for improvement in your arms, hams and some back thickness, for the rest u look awesome man esp. considering your age and all. Good luck and hope u win your class!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very impressive improvements Jason. Quads are looking sick! I am sure you will do well. These last three weeks have showed that you have worked your ass off. My one suggestion would be to play around with your spiked leg still on that rear lat spread. Your hams and glutes come in real nice on the bdb but on the lat spread they disappear a little bit. Nothing is worse than having some nicely developed body parts and not being able to show them. Looking forward to the results and pics

thanks and i noticed that too, you can tell since in the rear double bi they're prominent, and the rear lat spread not so much, that i think i just forgot to flex them (i have that problem with the lower body).

thanks a lot for the words bulkboy, PV, Bhana, fitnessking, and BGL. and to cardu as well, i appreciate it.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^:49:

i never get tired of that pic!!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The latest shots look 10 x better than those gym shots a while ago. well done.

In one of your back shots even your hammies are showing and then they are gone in the others. Looks like it is just a matter of posing to bring them out.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOAH, looking great in those pics. Much better than the gym ones.

Sexy towel brosephina ;D

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i won 4th place in the heavies in the largest NPC arizona open in history! this show was huge! and the competition was unbelievable. the light heavy class was simply absurd. i'm not kidding. this show was fucking ridiculous. i was shocked at how many guys in shape that were there.

i was the youngest and the lightest (weighed in at 201.6lbs at check in) out of my entire division of 11 men, and placed 4th in the open heavy weight. there was only one other guy who weighed less than 215lbs in the class. the other dudes who placed ahead of me were 37, 47, and 42 years old (2 of which weighed in at 224lbs, the top of the heavies) and all looked ridiculously hard. the winner of my division went on to win the overall, and the 47 year old was just incredible. it was an honor to place behind them.

i also did the men's open novice and was one of only two heavies to enter out of 24 entrants (yes, that's 24 guys in my division), and was the only heavyweight in the first callout of all light heavies. the first callout was 8 guys. they only place for 1st-5th, but due to my callout i placed at the very least 8th out of 24 of light heavies, which i was very happy about.

i'm considering doing the november western regional with the aspiration of winning the men's open heavy.