Lionheart
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2006
- Messages
- 4,869
- Points
- 38
Oh i missed your back and shoulders session.Strong deads at the end of your back workout.Good work bro

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.




Nice workout Lance. What do you think about the HIT so far?



great work Lance, HIT style is doing wonders for you! keep it up mate![]()

theweapon said:great workout lance! heavy barbell curls dude!! i see how you got your name big guns

Thanks mateThe_KM said:You'z a beast bro....all I have to say..
PistolPete said:Those calf raises are looking sick man! How are your calfs responding to heavy calf raises? I just started hitting them heavy starting in the summer, but I feel like they're already growing. And do you usually just do one working set?

, good job nonetheless, keep it up Lance 
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.